Prime 1: Godzilla vs. Kong - Godzilla Gigantic Museum Masterline

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
4R4UOzE.png

z7iVntg.png

I have not even gotten the bust yet, and the dio does not even have an ES set, surprised they would show this so close to all the other pieces. I love the size, but not sure about the pose.

How there hasn't been more discussion over this piece is mind boggling. So glad I held off the City piece
Man I still love that city piece more. Just Godzilla not the king part. A giant Dio with Godzilla stomping through a city, nothing tops that IMO.

Having said that. This piece will be a show stopper in someone’s collection. The mass will be jaw dropping. Hope it’s not priced at 4 grand .

Par for the course these last years on this forum, sadly.
The problem is that there is just too much stuff. Their Dio Godzilla is not even out yet and then they announce this.

It’s like this with almost every piece in almost every thread. Why get excited about a new Wolverine/Hulk/Godzilla, there will be 40 more announced this year. Lol By the time you get whatever statue you want you kick yourself because a bigger/better one is coming

I miss the days when we would all stay up waiting for the first In Hand pics on a piece and the thread would stay popular for weeks. I don’t see that anywhere anymore

Man I still love that city piece more. Just Godzilla not the king part. A giant Dio with Godzilla stomping through a city, nothing tops that IMO.

Having said that. This piece will be a show stopper in someone’s collection. The mass will be jaw dropping. Hope it’s not priced at 4 grand .
Tbh, the best of both worlds would've been the city piece scaled at this new size. I love the city piece but prefer larger statues

The problem is that there is just too much stuff. Their Dio Godzilla is not even out yet and then they announce this.

It’s like this with almost every piece in almost every thread. Why get excited about a new Wolverine/Hulk/Godzilla, there will be 40 more announced this year. Lol By the time you get whatever statue you want you kick yourself because a bigger/better one is coming

I miss the days when we would all stay up waiting for the first In Hand pics on a piece and the thread would stay popular for weeks. I don’t see that anywhere anymore
There's still much more activity on the other forum for most threads. Statue-wise, this board never recovered from that prolonged downtime a few years ago.

Back