Statue Prime 1: Godzilla vs. Kong - Godzilla Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok...this is too good to pass up. I'd like to order through SS but I want to get the bonus plate if I'm going to shell out for this. Any ideas on how much Prime1 will charge for shipping to USA? Is it best to go through a third party in the US? I'm a little concerned with reliability, but would like to keep shipping costs down.

Ok...this is too good to pass up. I'd like to order through SS but I want to get the bonus plate if I'm going to shell out for this. Any ideas on how much Prime1 will charge for shipping to USA? Is it best to go through a third party in the US? I'm a little concerned with reliability, but would like to keep shipping costs down.

Hey, go with AwesomeCollector.com. He has payment plans and the bonus plate. He is located in the US.
The owner has said that he is hoping to keep the shipping under $200.00. He is super reliable. I have ordered
so much Godzilla stuff from him, and have never had an issue.

G62y1vb.jpg

Looks great. The fact that these are all texture, meaning most of the nuance in the paint will be the eyes and mouth, places almost all of the burden on the sculpt and how it transferred into the molds (assuming these aren't printed). It looks like they nailed the texture, so basically it just has to be a competent dry-brush effort.

I'm very curious to see shots of this in someone's home, you can get a fair sense of the size from promo materials but it'll be very interesting to see it in a practical setting.

Even if I could afford it, I'm not sure I'd get it for sheer size. I have the '54 head from the dvd box set, and that's massive and I imagine this is in similar scale and that much bigger with the extra parts of the body and the base, this would take up an entire corner of my house.

I put some new shelves up earlier this year and I made sure to have a spot where the shelf spacing would fit this, but I'm going to have to put some other stuff into storage to display it.

I have had my shelves set up for about two months for this and Kong haha. Really looking forward to them!

Looks pretty amazing, it might be the case though that it could still be a while before it ships since it's taking everything longer to go overseas and get distributed.

That thing looks insane, amazing craftsmanship, surprised it doesn't tip forward with the weight of his head.

Back