Statue Prime 1: Godzilla vs. Kong - Godzilla Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AwesomeCollector.com has it up for preorder. You might want to check with him to see
what shipping would be.

I preordered one this morning. Who else is gonna splurge and get it?

I?ve got one on order, and having seen the film I?m really tempted by Kong too.

I?ve got one on order, and having seen the film I?m really tempted by Kong too.

Kong does look good, but I'm planning on passing on him. Who knows though, I may have to have it.

Even if cost weren't a thing, space would be, I barely find a spot for my '54 head.

Space isn't an issue right now. Just moved into a bigger house, so I have more room. That being said, I collect Hot Toys and
X-Plus Godzillas, so my space may be dwindling rapidly.

I have three kids, so my stuff needs to be strategically placed out of harm's way, which doesn't leave room for many large pieces haha.

The other challenge with this one is, I wouldn't want to hide the temple part, I'd want this in a central spot where you could do a 360 around it, and the other challenge posed by that is, I'd really want Kong and I'm sure Kong has a Hollow Earth base, so that's 2 busts to be able to go around from every angle.

I'm blown away by the quality, I would love to see Prime 1 do a variety of products for this franchise, these are the first since the one Kong Skull Island statue.

The price is so confusing, how is it so low. There are pieces much smaller than this that use the same material that are more expensive.

I mean ****, this thing is 50 lbs. I guess the shipping cost will make up for the low price.

I have three kids, so my stuff needs to be strategically placed out of harm's way, which doesn't leave room for many large pieces haha.

The other challenge with this one is, I wouldn't want to hide the temple part, I'd want this in a central spot where you could do a 360 around it, and the other challenge posed by that is, I'd really want Kong and I'm sure Kong has a Hollow Earth base, so that's 2 busts to be able to go around from every angle.

I'm blown away by the quality, I would love to see Prime 1 do a variety of products for this franchise, these are the first since the one Kong Skull Island statue.

I can understand that. I think Prime 1 is also going to make statues from GvK. I'm excited to see what they have planned.
I won't be able to get everything, but it will still be nice to see what they do.

I can understand that. I think Prime 1 is also going to make statues from GvK. I'm excited to see what they have planned.
I won't be able to get everything, but it will still be nice to see what they do.

Their GvK statue is where it's at for me, Bust no matter how detailed and well made just doesn't feel whole or satisfying to me. Man, just imagine that carrier diorama, the Godzilla, Kong and MechaG three way battle or Kong jumping off the building with the axe towards Godzilla and his beam all in 1/4 scale immaculate detail:pray::pray:

Their GvK statue is where it's at for me, Bust no matter how detailed and well made just doesn't feel whole or satisfying to me. Man, just imagine that carrier diorama, the Godzilla, Kong and MechaG three way battle or Kong jumping off the building with the axe towards Godzilla and his beam all in 1/4 scale immaculate detail:pray::pray:

I hope you have a warehouse to display that in...

I am curious if Prime1 will do any other Godzilla stuff, a full statue of some kind would be cool but this bust is pretty amazing, I went ahead and preordered this, but if something else comes along I might change my mind.

Although the character has always been on my radar I've never considered myself to he a huge Godzilla fan but this piece is so awesome I had to order it. The movie executed the battles very well so it has replay value. I'll skip all story scenes though lol. I liked this movie a lot more tyan the previous 2 Godzilla offerings.

Attachments

• AA godzilla bust.jpg
    AA godzilla bust.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
You don't get the nameplate if you buy through them for some reason

Yeah' it seems the Godzilla vs Kong Logo Nameplate is a Prime 1 Store Bonus..

Attachments

• AA godzilla bonus.jpg
    AA godzilla bonus.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 113
Yeah' it seems the Godzilla vs Kong Logo Nameplate is a Prime 1 Store Bonus..

I saw that, but I don't mind too much. I've never really cared for King Kong that much so if I'm able to afford this then it will be its own standalone piece so I don 't need it to be linked to GvK. It looks like the King Kong bust will also be very cool, but unless I'm super rich and have tons of space then I can do without it.

This might be my 2nd ever premium statue purchase...I've done a few google searches and some sites purportedly have free shipping when you pre-order this. I don't think Awesomecollector offers free shipping....anyone have any trusted sites they use regularly/reliably?

This might be my 2nd ever premium statue purchase...I've done a few google searches and some sites purportedly have free shipping when you pre-order this. I don't think Awesomecollector offers free shipping....anyone have any trusted sites they use regularly/reliably?

Timewalker has great customer service and is offering this at about 50 dollars off. You will have to pay for shipping though.

Back