Statue Prime 1: Godzilla vs. Kong - Godzilla Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
pge0FJ6.jpg

I legit currently only have Predator peices currently in my collection, but holy damn might I have to get these busts / potential diorama. Too iconic to pass up

Not really into bust but this does look really detailed, wish they made the whole thing instead tho. They are making whole Godzilla statues too right?

Yeah I don't even love this Godzilla design but that looks incredible. I'd love a Toho Godzilla done in a similar fashion but probably won't happen.

I ordered one, god help me. I don?t even know how you display something this big.

The design really forces you to want to put this thing in like a room center so you can walk around it and see all of it, otherwise the whole backside is like a complete waste because I don't see anyone wanting to leave the back temple side as a long term display over the amazing bust.

Living in Canada, would it be better to order this direct from Prime 1, or somewhere like Specfiction?

Living in Canada, would it be better to order this direct from Prime 1, or somewhere like Specfiction?

AwesomeCollector.com has it up for preorder. You might want to check with him to see
what shipping would be.

I preordered one this morning. Who else is gonna splurge and get it?

Back