Prime 1 Fugitive Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never bought a Prime1 statue, but very tempted by this one, is this a good one to start with?

Never bought a Prime1 statue, but very tempted by this one, is this a good one to start with?
Depends on what your interests are.If you're a Predator fan, i think a lot of Pred fans would agree that while The Predator is the WORST Predator movie EVER, the design of the Fugitive Predator is pretty cool, but personally, i'd go for the Prime 1 Studios 1/4 Predator 2 City Hunter, as it's great value for money.However, if Transformers, Batman or even Godzilla is more your thing, Prime 1 Studios also have a great range of statues from those lines aswell. :)

I'm not a huge fan of this Predator armor design, although he wasn't too bad in the movie. The rest of it sucked, but up until he got killed I kind of liked him, then it went to crap.

As for the statue, I agree that it depends on which movie/design you like most. Predator 2 is a much better movie for most fans (usually ranked 2nd best) with the City Hunter design also usually ranked as either 2nd best or even 1st by many. If you feel similarly to most fans I think getting the Prime 1 City Hunter 1/4 wall piece is the better value and play. He's amazing.

I just got the DX version of this yesterday. I must say that it is a really nicely done statue. I guess I'm in the minority in the fact
that I actually liked The Predator. Was is perfect? Nope, but it was a Predator movie. Fugitive was a good classic looking Pred
and I liked his look a lot better than Feral from Prey.

I'd happily buy a creature design I love from a movie I don't, Wolf is probably the best example of that. In this case I hated the movie! And didn't love the Predator design either. But I agree he's at least better than that Feral monstrosity...
Sooo in AVPR you weren't staring at the clock neither at that chica it was the Wolf that captivated your mind...

Wolf is my favorite Pred and I hate EVERYTHING about AvP:R but he would be the only character who gets a pass from that rule:lol
Some fans don't appreciate what we got with Wolf. One of the best-looking (if not the best) Predators since the original. We'll never see a Predator looking that good again. Look how far the design has changed since Wolf - Super Preds, Assassin and now Feral.

Some fans don't appreciate what we got with Wolf. One of the best-looking (if not the best) Predators since the original. We'll never see a Predator looking that good again. Look how far the design has changed since Wolf - Super Preds, Assassin and now Feral.

Wolf is/was amazing. I don’t care what anyone says the feral Predator design is complete garbage. With the mask on it looks fine but without it’s horrible.

Wishing Sideshow would put this guy on a 25% off daily deal so I can pull the trigger already:lol

So Sideshow had this guy for 13% off but I reached out to Shane from Secret Compass and like always, blew Sideshow’s deal out the water in a way that I couldn’t even hesitate anymore and immediately picked him up.

I hate EVERYTHING about this movie but that ADI guys really knocked his design out the park and this is one of those pieces I just stare out every morning before leaving the house and immediately after I get back home:lol

It was definitely money well spent and I hope Feral happens some day. As well as Wolf, Scar, Berserker, etc:lol

BAAEE734-7CAF-4802-99E6-B72321CBBF48.jpeg

1AB69782-4516-45D8-BD5F-2E6678A7909B.jpeg

So Sideshow had this guy for 13% off but I reached out to Shane from Secret Compass and like always, blew Sideshow’s deal out the water in a way that I couldn’t even hesitate anymore and immediately picked him up.

I hate EVERYTHING about this movie but that ADI guys really knocked his design out the park and this is one of those pieces I just stare out every morning before leaving the house and immediately after I get back home:lol

It was definitely money well spent and I hope Feral happens some day. As well as Wolf, Scar, Berserker, etc:lol

View attachment 605332

View attachment 605331
:goodpost: I completely agree with you Jaycepticon.The Predator was the worst Predator movie EVER, but the Fugitive Predator was a very cool Predator design, and makes a great statue also......:)

I sort of like him, but I always hated those thigh straps for his armor. It's makes him look cheap. Something about the costume makes me think of The Running Man more than Predator.

Back