Statue Prime 1: Devil May Cry 5 - Dante Black Label (1:2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
r8Zxkqa.png

uE88Ot6.png

8igBghW.png

Holy ****! So will this be the same size as the BvS Batman statues???? I was planning on getting the first statue but now...this party's getting crazy..lets rock.

Holy ****! So will this be the same size as the BvS Batman statues???? I was planning on getting the first statue but now...this party's getting crazy..lets rock.

Dude I was the same way, I too was planning on getting the first statue...

But a Dante statue the size of my BvS statues...omg.

Yeah 2k 1/2 statues are a thing of the past... their non black label Sam is freakin' $2800. At this price range I'd just go black label.

If they ever do FFVII or Ninja Gaiden black label I'm DEAD.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Yeah 2k 1/2 statues are a thing of the past... their non black label Sam is freakin' $2800. At this price range I'd just go black label.

If they ever do FFVII or Ninja Gaiden black label I'm DEAD.

Holy **** I'd completely forgotten about Ryu hyabusa. HOW IN THE EVER LOVING **** has a company NOT made a 1/6 super ninja?!?

We already got dante(s). We have a 3rd party bayonetta.

Where is our black leather clad ninja god?!?!

They haven't made a (good) relevant game since 2008. Hoping we'll see a NG4 this gen with a fresh take.

So will this statue have swappable arms or just as is? It is insane how amazing Prime 1 makes their statues. Imagine they do Nero with an actual coat also.

wow Prime 1 churning out statues x10 more and faster than Hot Toys. i wonder how they manage to keep their qualities up at this pace.

Back