Prime 1 collection cost - question for US&EU collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arbogast0

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm planning to buy ten Museum Masterline size Prime 1 Studios statues. Unfortunately the shipping cost + taxes/customs/fees in Europe almost triples the total cost of the statue. I have two questions:

https://www.prime1studio.com/
(Europe collectors)
1.) When You choose economy shipping there is an information that customs and taxes ARE included in the shipping cost (which for Museum Masterline size is ~600-1000$). I've asked Prime 1 support and they confirmed that information. However "some other levies could apply dependind on many factors, country, etc.". Does anyone can confirm that with economy shipping in Europe customs AND taxes are included? Can You please give me an example how much in total did You paid (statue cost + shipping + customs + taxes + others) and in which country?

(USA collectors)
2.) Can anyone from USA give me an exact cost of buying a statue? I see that the shipping cost to the USA is around 1/4 of the shipping to Europe. I have friends in the USA. They could pick up the boxes for me and send them on a pallette to Europe. Does the customs still apply in the USA? How high are they? Do You pay the tax for purchasing in Prime 1? Is it included in the shipping cost? Please give me an exact example.

Best! Michael

Last edited:
Back