Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-1000 (Robert Patrick) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorder starts tomorrow! I hope there will be a platinum version.

Edit: There won't be a platinum version for the T-1000 guys.

Video:

Attachments

• 420084782_767304775439689_4930363139384385606_n.jpg
    420084782_767304775439689_4930363139384385606_n.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
After watching the video and looking at the posted photos, I am not really feeling the headsculpt. I mean it looks good but something is missing. It is maybe 80 percent there. How about you guys?

Last edited:
After watching the video and looking at the posted photos, I am not really feeling the headsculpt. I mean it looks good but something is missing. It is maybe 80 percent there. How about you guys?
Unfortunately what should have been the best view was obscured by suggested other videos that popped up for the last 20 seconds of a 55 second video. ****ing ridiculous.

Last edited:
Unfortunately what should have been the best view was obscured by suggested other videos that popped for the last 20 seconds of a 55 second video. ****ing ridiculous.
Yes it is a new trend on youtube with these companies. Advertisement all over the screen.

He looks like hes got eye liner on

The glasses I'm not bothered about at all as they don't go with him in this scene, nor do the bullet effects.

Love the bullet head, but i'm afraid it doesn't go with the static body pose they have gone for, so not sure about this version.

I most probably will, but can't decide on which one. Love the bullet hole head, but don't like that head on such as static pose, body should have slight moment to upper shoulders like in the film, so thats putting me off the DX. I like the normal one, which they did a pointed finger like darkside collectibles. So could save my self a few hundred and go for normal one.

Personally I decided to skip the statue. As a huge Terminator fan I am disappointed. I tried to like it and tried to convince myself to buy it (which already a bad sign) but it is a miss for me. It's not bad but after the T-800 I excepted more. Instead I bought the JND Reeve Superman and that one evaded somehow my attention. I am very happy with my decision.

Last edited:
I've ordered the T800 Endo and T800 Final battle DX. I've always been way more fascinated with the Endoskeleton than the T1000. This one looks pretty good but I think the likeness is slightly off.. If they made the motorcycle cop with helmet T1000 version, I may have been tempted then.

I've ordered the T800 Endo and T800 Final battle DX. I've always been way more fascinated with the Endoskeleton than the T1000. This one looks pretty good but I think the likeness is slightly off.. If they made the motorcycle cop with helmet T1000 version, I may have been tempted then.
Same here. Motorcycle uniform would have been an instant buy for me.

IMO,P1S T800 and T1000 's face likeness are all weak than EB 's 1/4 , what a shame
Agree, I would have purchased the set had they got it right. I don't need another Endo, but would have gotten it to have them all in 1/3.

Will wait and see if JND does something with the license next year I think they said.

So guys who is going to buy the T-1000?
I PO’d today.

Not sure if I should get the Darkside Sarah, paint apps are weak but it would compliment the rest of this Prime 1 T2 line.

I also PO’d the Endo and Cyberdyne statues, as well as the Queen 1:1 Arnold Bust. May need to sell a kidney a year from now. :lol

I PO’d today.

Not sure if I should get the Darkside Sarah, paint apps are weak but it would compliment the rest of this Prime 1 T2 line.

I also PO’d the Endo and Cyberdyne statues, as well as the Queen 1:1 Arnold Bust. May need to sell a kidney a year from now. :lol
Personally I don't like Darkside's stuff. Their statues look outdated but to be honest I don't think in the future more Sarah will be made. So there is that.

I am still undecided regarding the T-1000. It is a lauckster release IMO. A lot more can be done with the character and make a more interesting statue. Motorbike uniform, stabbing arm, weapons the T-1000 are using in the helicopter. Also the regular uniform would have been a good choice with more switch outs. I understand the final battle version. You can pair it with the T-800 from the end but personally I bought also the Cyberdyne Arnold and I cannot really pair it with the T-1000 that way. Big miss for me.

Last edited:
Back