Statue Prime 1 / Blitzway: Game of Thrones - Jon Snow 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
9C2Lp2H.png

19tJLEM.png

6RNY1qz.png

boU5pFk.png

iLkP7q3.png

Oh come on! This was the Ned Stark pose! This is what they choose as a Jon Snow statue? Something that never happened in the series? Jon with Ghost is what should have been done.
Beyond disappointed with this one!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

i like that they chose this because the throne and Jon snow is all i need to represent the show... and who knows maybe they are doing the line with every house on the throne...these were promo shots for either season 7 or 8. I do agree the battle of the bastards version would be epic and won't be surprised if they do multiple versions of each character.

They showed a fancy Night King statue too, complete with huge dio base and two possessed dead behind him.
463828b5d3f2d7d893487a4588aab16e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Why does someone always say that? Whenever I see a new statue revealed, there's always someone who will say 'the face needs a bit of work'.

Looks fine to me.

Because it's blitzway and prime 1 doing game of thrones, it wouldn't be the same if the face didn't need a bit of work

They are starting their What if series :) Btw Jon with Ghost has already been done years ago. Not very good headsculpt, but not much choice at that time.

Attachments

• DSC00384.JPG
    DSC00384.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 50
Price is less than I figured too. The likeness is decent but not perfect either. I think the longclaw wolf looks off a bit. But the overall statue is beautiful. I still just don't understand why Jon is on the throne and not walking or battling with Ghost at his side.

Back