Prime 1 / Blitzway: Dune - Paul Atreides (Timothée Chalamet)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
R9h23ay.jpg

BgJ02gO.jpg

epAzhSu.jpg

j7Hr5AX.jpg

It doesn't scream Chalamet but they have time to tweak it.

They would have had more to work with if it were Oscar Isaac or Josh Brolin.

Posted by K.A. Kim.

PMDUNE-01: PAUL ATREIDES STILLSUIT EDITION (DUNE)

“A great man doesn’t seek to lead. He’s called to it.” – Duke Leto Atreides

Prime 1 Studio announces an incredible statue from one of the most anticipated films of 2021! The newest addition to our Premium Masterline Series: The 1/4 Scale Paul Atreides, Stillsuit Edition from DUNE!

The year: 10,191. The place: The planet Arrakis...Dune.
The Harkonnen have sprung their treacherous attack on House Atreides, conspiring with Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV to assist his ruthless death troops, the Sardaukar. Duke Leto Atreides is dead. And his royal consort, the Lady Jessica, has been driven into the deserts of Arrakis with her son and the new Duke...Paul Atreides.

Prime 1 Studio proudly presents this stunning 21-inch tall statue in splendid collaboration with Blitzway! Paul Atreides stands in the open desert, looking towards his uncertain future in this new world. He is garbed in his Fremen Stillsuit, with boots fitted slip-fashion at the ankles.

Paul’s Stillsuit is complemented by incredibly tailored and removable fabric essentials: like his face mask, cape, and backpack. He comes with a poseable Filt-plug that can be inserted into his nose to capture the moisture of his breath.
Paul isn’t precisely powerless as he comes equipped with weapons: Chani’s Crysknife and a House Atreides Combat Knife. And with the Bonus Version, you will receive Jamis’ Fremen Spring Gun. It can fold closed or open...to be stored or held, by Paul’s Bonus Right Hand!

[Product Specifications]
・Statue Size approximately 21 inches tall [H:53cm W:28cm D:23.3cm]
・Arrakis-themed Dune base with Sandworm Bas-Relief Sculpture and logo
・One (1) Removable Fabric Mask
・One (1) Removable Fabric Cape
・One (1) Removable Backpack
・One (1) Removable Filt-Plug
・One (1) Removable House Atreides Combat Knife Sheath Belt
・One (1) Fremen Crysknife
・One (1) Atreides Combat Knife
・One (1) Bonus Fremen Spring Gun (Bonus version only)
・One (1) swappable Bonus Right Hand (Bonus version only)

0xvDn0M.jpg

S2rag5F.jpg

8MAw728.jpg

sWsWWvD.jpg

TWYoTfZ.jpg

SyzIYvo.jpg

ezvr6wO.jpg

e7uIPHr.jpg

tnfgQfZ.jpg

xc4QU8b.jpg

FULL GALLERY

I wish I had the money and space for it. This is the kind of statue I'd like to own next to my 1/6th figure collection.

Honestly - this looks fantastic, I don't think I'm invested enough in the DUNE franchise to be dropping Prime 1 money on it, but if I was then this would be a must buy - and to be honest for the Bonus edition that price isn't too bad for Prime 1 these days... who knows if an unknown rich uncle were to leave everything to me in his will I would probably pick this piece up just because it looks that good.

Wow. I could never afford this, but... wow. That looks great! 🙀

Lots of nice pointy strands of hair that could break in shipping... the likeness looks great though would what Prime is showing in this video match production?

Lots of nice pointy strands of hair that could break in shipping... the likeness looks great though would what Prime is showing in this video match production?
The paint won't be as nice but the sculpt will be the same. Who says those stands of hair are polystone?

Back