Prime 1 / Blitzway: Dune - Paul Atreides (Timothée Chalamet)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure it'll be a PVC head sculpt, as usual with Blitzway products, which this is for all intents and purposes.

I'm a big fan of the most recent movie (saw it twice in IMAX) and I think this piece looks fantastic. I wish I had a spot for him in my collection. The price point is also very reasonable if you ask me, especially considering how off the rails they've been lately with some of their prices. *cough* predator bust *cough*

Whew this is lovely! Thank the gods he is out of reach both pricewise and size-wise. If money and space were no problem, he would be a must. Nice!

Pic by ToyArk.
MGMT3ep.jpg

Got this Paul Atreides Dune statue on pre-order. The likeness is second to none, it's beautifully sculptured and great value for money. Which is way I had to get it, as I'm a fan of the lore and new film.

I have this on PO, not sure now.. I really wanted a Dune representation in my collection. I mean you can display it with the mask on hah.. Totally torn on cancelling or not??

Back