Prime 1 / Blitzway: Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing. Not in the market for it, but if I was a statue collector it'd be an instant purchase. Assuming they could pull off that portrait in the production piece.
If you were a statue collector??? Isn't why we are all here? If you don't collet statues and still comments on this forum, kudos to you my friend... Thank you for supporting the hobby :)

I mean that... it's always great to have people who love and appreciate such a great community

Paint apps on most of the Darkside head sculpts (skin tone) lack the fine detail.

Based on the promo shots, Prime 1 paint apps look superior but the final product may not live up to the prototype.

I have seen many posts about Blitzway production pieces from people who received their statue and for the most part they were very happy with the final product. Form Lynda Carter WW to GOT Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen to Joker and Bruce Lee... We know that they won't look as good as the prototype but overall I think people are pretty happy with it.

I contacted P1 about the quality of the production piece vs the prototype and mentioned how people are worried about the final look of their new Catwoman and they said this:

"Thank you for your interest in the new Catwoman statue! We will inform the production team of your thoughts and will do our best to make the best quality product possible for our customers"

I mean, if they do a ****** job then we won't buy from them again so they will do their best. I think not ordering because of how it might look like is kinda silly to me, specially if it end up selling out before shipping, and you might loose the ability to get 12, 15 payments to make it easier to get it if you are not as wealthy as some collectors.

I think this piece will look absolutely stunning and if I can get it, I definitely will :)

Cheers

Last edited:
I wonder if they're going to pull a TDK joker and do a bust with alternate unmasked portrait that you need to buy separately.
You ingenius SOB!! I bet you've nailed it on the head - that is EXACTLY the sort of thing they would do....

I only own one Prime 1 piece so out of curiosity people, do they hold up in production versus prototype and do their statues tend to sell out quickly before release?
I may need time to think on this one...

Last edited:
Thanks for the post.
It looks great, but I have lost faith in P1.
Their production pieces don't look nearly as good.

Bordering on false advertising.

I like the bits of white thread sticking out of her costume, I hope they do keep this level of detail and paint, but I agree there's really no guarantee of that

First unboxing/review up on youtube.......
Michelle Pfeiffer Batman GIF

Back