Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for posting the images Pizza! That's an incredible collection you have there! The Sideshow Alien Big chap and original Sideshow predator maquette look really nicely scaled together. I'd be keen to see the Prime 1 Big Alien Big chap in this lineup too to see how it compares in scale.

Am I the only idiot still waiting for mine?:lol
Nope. I’m still waiting for mine, too. Ordered from Secret Compass on day one. I’ve emailed them inquiring about an expected time frame for delivery and they tell me to refer to their newsletter for information. I subscribed twice in the last six months and have received no newsletter.

I'm waiting for mine and the hunter victim from secret compass so your definitely not alone.

Just got my shipping notice from Secret Compass.
Have you dealt with them before? This is my first time getting an invoice from them and they have a shipping amount when it clearly says free shipping. Also, was the original price always 2k for the deluxe?

I ask this as I had them raise the price on the Jon Snow PO (I ordered before they upped it) and they tried to slide it by me without saying anything. With their horrible order system and how long it's been, I can't remember now.

Have you dealt with them before? This is my first time getting an invoice from them and they have a shipping amount when it clearly says free shipping. Also, was the original price always 2k for the deluxe?

I ask this as I had them raise the price on the Jon Snow PO (I ordered before they upped it) and they tried to slide it by me without saying anything. With their horrible order system and how long it's been, I can't remember now.
My original invoice from August 2020 was for base price plus shipping.

Just had my invoice today too along with the city hunter. My 2 hunter victims should be in one of the next 2 containers so hopefully not long.

Mine arrived safe and sound. I guess I didn’t realize this would come in two giant 50 lbs boxes.

Looks magnificent! Only two minor paint issues.

Attachments

• 442F8F1B-3F58-49E5-BE9E-F93E58228E9B.jpeg
    442F8F1B-3F58-49E5-BE9E-F93E58228E9B.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 1978ED76-D258-4BD5-A931-797D8A69DFAE.jpeg
    1978ED76-D258-4BD5-A931-797D8A69DFAE.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 60
  • F1C77621-67BB-4FC5-9E08-CEE850057FC4.jpeg
    F1C77621-67BB-4FC5-9E08-CEE850057FC4.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 0A885FAD-1715-4B70-BFC9-42FECB5492EB.jpeg
    0A885FAD-1715-4B70-BFC9-42FECB5492EB.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 63
Looks great and congrats. What will you do about the 2 minor paint issues? I ordered 2 hunter victims so I can put 1 each side meaning you will see both the front and the back of the victim.

Looks great and congrats. What will you do about the 2 minor paint issues? I ordered 2 hunter victims so I can put 1 each side meaning you will see both the front and the back of the victim.
Shane at first mentioned a replacement and now he’s offering a discount on something else.

Shane at first mentioned a replacement and now he’s offering a discount on something else.
Ah, I think my predators will be here this week so hope there's no damage. Have you decided if your going for the replacement or discount?

I ordered Jon Snow too and I think they might be pulling the same thing. I think it was $1100 shipped when I ordered and now I am seeing $1150? Is this what happened with you?

Back