Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just showing there that he is not even close to 1/3 when compared to this 1/3 Joker. If he stood straight up he Punisher might just come up to his pecks. IDK and I dont care.. 1/4, 1/3, 1/2.. Does not matter.. Love this piece.
IMG_2439.jpg

Love the home theater!! I live in a condo by the beach! SO its small. If I moved out of Southern California Huntington Beach I could get a mansion somewhere else LOL! But here my condo is worth 400 thousand. But your home theater is sick!!!! I still have my side show maquette next to it. I am going to sell it too. No need for it!
Thanks man, it's a great room and I love having it, although I'd love a condo by the beach haha. I think you got the original Sideshow Maquette. I had the recent release one, which wasn't the best but it was ok, but this statue craps all over it so I sold it straight away lol.

Jaw dropping
Thanks man :)

Just showing there that he is not even close to 1/3 when compared to this 1/3 Joker. If he stood straight up he Punisher might just come up to his pecks. IDK and I dont care.. 1/4, 1/3, 1/2.. Does not matter.. Love this piece.
Great comparison. It's definitely overscaled a bit, like all of Prime 1's stuff, but its still amazing.

Also, I think I installed the plants in the rear wrong on mine lol. At least it looks a little different to yours. Granted, the instructions were horrible and half the plants look the same, so I guessed half of them lol.

Man, that looks nice. The dark background looks so well with this guy. Any chance anyone have this guy next to Alien dog or Bc?

Nice setup! Matches well with sideshows 1/4 big chap as their posing towards each other.
Thanks man. Never actually noticed that, but you're right lol. The base on this makes the overall piece a bit overpowering compared to the other pieces, as your eyes are instantly drawn towards it, but I don't mind. It really is such a cool piece.

Thanks man, it's a great room and I love having it, although I'd love a condo by the beach haha. I think you got the original Sideshow Maquette. I had the recent release one, which wasn't the best but it was ok, but this statue craps all over it so I sold it straight away lol.

Thanks man :)
Oh ya that one, (no offense) was terrible. I did not like that one. In my opinion this is the best one out there. Oh and I guessed on the plants too. I think everyone did LOL. But now you got the best looking jungle predator out there. I love this statue.

Last edited:
Oh ya that one, (no offense) was terrible. I did not like that one. In my opinion the best one out there. Oh and I guessed on the plants too. I think everyone did LOL. But now you got the best looking jungle predator out there. I love this statue.
Lol none taken. It wasn't the best, but it worked for my display at the time so I got it, but yeah this is way better lol. Best predator statue out there.

So here are a bunch of pics I took yesterday after unboxing. This thing is one screen accurate smooth Bio mask from perfect for me (since that is how I will display 75% of the time)

The unmasked heads could use better quills (though not really an issue in hand, the camera makes them look thicker) and more film accurate paint apps. Though I know its not really "film based" I am just saying what would make it perfect for me.

Attachments

• IMG_2392.jpg
    IMG_2392.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2398.jpg
    IMG_2398.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2399.jpg
    IMG_2399.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2403.jpg
    IMG_2403.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_2424.jpg
    IMG_2424.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2430.jpg
    IMG_2430.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_2431.jpg
    IMG_2431.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_2436.jpg
    IMG_2436.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_2450.jpg
    IMG_2450.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_2453.jpg
    IMG_2453.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_2455.jpg
    IMG_2455.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_2457.jpg
    IMG_2457.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2460.jpg
    IMG_2460.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 57
So here are a bunch of pics I took yesterday after unboxing. This thing is one screen accurate smooth Bio mask from perfect for me (since that is how I will display 75% of the time)

The unmasked heads could use better quills (though not really an issue in hand, the camera makes them look thicker) and more film accurate paint apps. Though I know its not really "film based" I am just saying what would make it perfect for me.
Nice pics! I agree with you. If this had a screen accurate bio and the correct skin tone, it would be perfect, and I would say better than the 1:3 for me as I prefer the pose and overall look with the base.

I don't mind the quills personally and I like that they are made of rubber (or PVC), to avoid any breaks.

Finally got done reviewing this guy and getting some shots of it. So much unnecessary hate and panic when the first images came out...I love this statue. I can't wait to pair the victim with it.

Attachments

• Pred 1.jpg
    Pred 1.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Pred 2.jpg
    Pred 2.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Pred 3.jpg
    Pred 3.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Pred 4.jpg
    Pred 4.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Pred 5.jpg
    Pred 5.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Pred 6.jpg
    Pred 6.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Finally got done reviewing this guy and getting some shots of it. So much unnecessary hate and panic when the first images came out...I love this statue. I can't wait to pair the victim with it.
Awesome review! I can't take this wait! Haha mine should be here any day now!

Back