Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question, did this come with batteries? I didn't see any in the box, just wondering if anyone got batteries along with it. If I am just tripping and not seeing them.

Looks a lot better with the sweat effect. Should have been on it to begin with!

No batteries as far as I know
Ya, to bad my lighting sucks because it looks so much better like even on the bio masks it really pops. Very simple thing to do. I think my lighting in my house, do not show just how good it looks. In person you can really see the details in the sculpt when that gloss is applied like the texture of the skin. As well as the color. The darker colors really pop. It always sucks when pics do not really do the justice. But seeing it you can tell he is moist and reptilian. Just look up golden gloss glazing liquid. Just for those interested. Anyways, it makes that paint pop. Thanks guys.

Oh ya and no batteries really? I mean seriously? Gosh, the fact they couldn't put some batteries in their for us. Come on.

Ya, to bad my lighting sucks because it looks so much better like even on the bio masks it really pops. Very simple thing to do. I think my lighting in my house, do not show just how good it looks. In person you can really see the details in the sculpt when that gloss is applied like the texture of the skin. As well as the color. The darker colors really pop. It always sucks when pics do not really do the justice. But seeing it you can tell he is moist and reptilian. Just look up golden gloss glazing liquid. Just for those interested. Anyways, it makes that paint pop. Thanks guys.

Oh ya and no batteries really? I mean seriously? Gosh, the fact they couldn't put some batteries in their for us. Come on.
Yeah, I can enough to know I prefer gloss! Is that brush on or is it a spray type?

Cool, no brush strokes show? Mod pog is bad with them, but that's a super cheap sealer
It actually mixed with acrylic paint. But you can just put it in a pad and paint like paint lol! Its easy. doesn't affect the paint one bit or I wouldn't use it. I may take pics outside that way you can tell. But Ill do that tomorrow. Im done for today, it is drying.

Attachments

• 21EE9026-8247-4D0E-9387-A11A575CBCF8.jpeg
    21EE9026-8247-4D0E-9387-A11A575CBCF8.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 66
Looks good brotha!!! This really is an outstanding statue. With some few easy fixes this is an easy ten out of ten statue. I did not expect that. Im still pissed about the no batteries though. I mean come on...

Cool, no brush strokes show? Mod pog is bad with them, but that's a super cheap sealer
No brush strokes what so ever! Been doing this a long time. It really does the job. I do prefer the one that comes out clear but this is the same. Just takes a day to dry. The other was a lot quicker to dry. Any other questions let me know. Such an easy fix to statues that paint looks flat.

Looks good brotha!!! This really is an outstanding statue. With some few easy fixes this is an easy ten out of ten statue. I did not expect that. Im still pissed about the no batteries though. I mean come on...
Might not be there fault, some shipping is funky with batteries. Could be some issues they just want to avoid.

No brush strokes what so ever! Been doing this a long time. It really does the job. I do prefer the one that comes out clear but this is the same. Just takes a day to dry. The other was a lot quicker to dry. Any other questions let me know. Such an easy fix to statues that paint looks flat.
Thanks bud! Put an order in on Amazon for some new gloss!

So it’s kind of hard to pic up the sweat but in person u can tell the difference. It’s like night and day. I want to eventually do the whole body. Which I stated as well. Makes it look like a moist reptile. So much more potential I can add too. Just work and then time. Let me know what u think. If I should do it to the masks. I did it to the comic mask but I can easily wipe it off. It makes it look great. But my opinion. Anyways. I’ll put more coats after it dries. Let me know what u all think! Wish all well! Peace! Oh I have more work to do so this isn’t the end product lol!
Your statues are blocking your TV bro, lol. Congrats though, he looks sick. I think your head is a little crooked though..probably not inserted in properly.

I just got mine. I got given the reg instead of DX by mistake but its being resolved with the retailer. Amazing piece, I'm super happy with it. Was not prepared for the size of that base though, lol. It's quite large and overhangs on my shelf a bit, but its still safe. Dwarfs Dutch!

The more and more photos I see about this guy the more happy I am with my cancellation. It looks ok, the paintjob is very mediocre and bland, the classic mask is meh (of course I cannot really say anything about it since it is a comic license...but it is far cry from the prototype) and also I wanted a pred from the movie and the 1/3 version looks lot better than this to me. I am glad you guys are happy with this however. Enjoy your piece.

The more and more photos I see about this guy the more happy I am with my cancellation. It looks ok, the paintjob is very mediocre and bland, the classic mask is meh (of course I cannot really say anything about it since it is a comic license...but it is far cry from the prototype) and also I wanted a pred from the movie and the 1/3 version looks lot better than this to me. I am glad you guys are happy with this however. Enjoy your piece.
Got to love comments like this. Lol.

Thanks for your input 😆

Back