Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, it's been a frustrating wait, but Prime 1 sent my 3 replacement heads express! Which I asked for and they agreed, I appreciate that, so delivery expected 14th of October. Just hope, they were painted properly this time AND, packaged well. For the cost, k can't imagine them messing up a second batch but now they shipped, ima post my ridiculous unboxing video where the factory accidently spilled the paint beads inside my box, haha. That's why I'm shocked not many ppl seem to have issues, I had numerous. Bad paint, statue covered in dust like it was sitting on a factory shelf for a year, some chips, dings, horrible seem lines on the face where they filled it in with plaster and DIDN'T sand it down leaving it chunky. I either got, the one ultimate reject or a few ppl out there how dim lighting! Lmao. Vids coming soon

Attachments

• 20211008_213446.jpg
    20211008_213446.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 69
Scratch that, shipping updated, not the 14th but the 15th... And today it updated again to the 18th... Smh not too surprised, considering state of the world but still annoying.

Welp, it's been a frustrating wait, but Prime 1 sent my 3 replacement heads express! Which I asked for and they agreed, I appreciate that, so delivery expected 14th of October. Just hope, they were painted properly this time AND, packaged well. For the cost, k can't imagine them messing up a second batch but now they shipped, ima post my ridiculous unboxing video where the factory accidently spilled the paint beads inside my box, haha. That's why I'm shocked not many ppl seem to have issues, I had numerous. Bad paint, statue covered in dust like it was sitting on a factory shelf for a year, some chips, dings, horrible seem lines on the face where they filled it in with plaster and DIDN'T sand it down leaving it chunky. I either got, the one ultimate reject or a few ppl out there how dim lighting! Lmao. Vids coming soon
I really believe you got unlucky.

Wow guys Prime 1 is probably the most slime company I've have had the displeasure of dealing with. So they refused to give me a $80 refund (only $80 in rewards, which is a joke) so I opened up a Claim with PayPal. NOW the company is agreeing to issue me a FULL REFUND if I ship the item back. That wasn't an option before. And yeah, like I'm going to ship a 50lb package over seas during this COVID ****. And they know this. So I'm stuck with a faulty statue.
Oh and I'm responsible for the Shipping charges if I decided to ship back.

Lol **** this company. Never ordering from these Thieves again. Good luck to anyone if you ever have any issues with this company because they don't have any integrity or stand by there product they just want your money.

Wow guys Prime 1 is probably the most slime company I've have had the displeasure of dealing with. So they refused to give me a $80 refund (only $80 in rewards, which is a joke) so I opened up a Claim with PayPal. NOW the company is agreeing to issue me a FULL REFUND if I ship the item back. That wasn't an option before. And yeah, like I'm going to ship a 50lb package over seas during this COVID ****. And they know this. So I'm stuck with a faulty statue.

Lol **** this company. Never ordering from these Thieves again. Good luck to anyone if you ever have any issues with this company because they don't have any integrity or stand by there product they just want your money.

Geez - that sucks man.

Keep pressing PayPal through their claim process until PRIME1 customer service get fed up of the hassle and give you the refund AND pay for the return or supply a return mailing label. You have to be patient, honest and polite with PayPal and state your case clearly, but you'll hopefully eventually get someone that will understand and side with you. Whatever you do, don't show any aggression, and don't be rude. PayPal can be quite helpful (sometimes) - and found in my favour when PRIME1 were being disingenuous, unhelpful & evasive.

Ouch, This is for the victim right??

Geez - that sucks man.

Keep pressing PayPal through their claim process until PRIME1 customer service get fed up of the hassle and give you the refund AND pay for the return or supply a return mailing label. You have to be patient, honest and polite with PayPal and state your case clearly, but you'll hopefully eventually get someone that will understand and side with you. Whatever you do, don't show any aggression, and don't be rude. PayPal can be quite helpful (sometimes) - and found in my favour when PRIME1 were being disingenuous, unhelpful & evasive.

Yeah I guess I'll appeal the case once it closes. I got no where with "Greg" at Paypal.

But here's the thing, I just want to be compensated for my money and time in fixing the statue. I dont want to send it back for a full refund. And that part was never even offered from P1 before I opened the case.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess I'll appeal the case once it closes. I got no where with "Greg" at Paypal.

But here's the thing, I just want to be compensated for my money and time in fixing the statue. I dont want to send it back for a full refund. And that part was never even offered from P1 before I opened the case.

It's a real lottery at PayPal - the first person I dealt with was no use at-all - then I escalated and got someone who couldn't have been more helpful. Staying calm and logical when they try to bait you (or quote "rules") seems to work.

I suppose another option is to get them to pay for shipping the thing back (if you can), then order again via another company or a neighbour/friend.

Of course - that's always assuming you won't lose out due to exchange rates - which you shouldn't via PayPal (they usually do a direct "reverse").

Fingers crossed for you - please let us know what ends up happening!

Welp, F**K Prime 1, hard. This company is an embarrassment. My replacement heads arrived, and guess what... They just took another defected head, and FILLED IN paint where it chipped away from! The colors don't match and the paint is only in the grooves where the paint chipped away.

Attachments

• 20211018_205314.mp4
    4.7 MB
That's rubbish. Wow. I sent mine away for repair too and I'm scared to get it back lol.

I'd just paint the black dots myself and call it a day tbh, easy pattern to replicate.

I'm glad I didn't order the 1/3. No way I'm taking a gamble on something so expensive. I don't do pre-orders on anything anymore. It can almost always be found for sale after release.

That's rubbish. Wow. I sent mine away for repair too and I'm scared to get it back lol.

I'd just paint the black dots myself and call it a day tbh, easy pattern to replicate.

I'm glad I didn't order the 1/3. No way I'm taking a gamble on something so expensive. I don't do pre-orders on anything anymore. It can almost always be found for sale after releaseredator patterns aren't EASY, have you done them? Let's also not forget, it's not just the black dots. They filled skin tone in all over where the paint chipped away from.

I'm glad I didn't order the 1/3. No way I'm taking a gamble on something so expensive. I don't do pre-orders on anything anymore. It can almost always be found for sale after release.
Predator patterns aren't EASY, why do ppl keep saying this? have you done them? I'd love to see everyone repaint a Predator head, let's see how it turned out? Let's also not forget, it's not just the black dots. They filled skin tone in all over where the paint chipped away from

Welp, F**K Prime 1, hard. This company is an embarrassment. My replacement heads arrived, and guess what... They just took another defected head, and FILLED IN paint where it chipped away from! The colors don't match and the paint is only in the grooves where the paint chipped away.
Prime is is truly outdoing itself. Problems with pieces are just getting way too common and on the top of that they don't help the customers. Instead they are trying to act like there is no problem and get away with it and they don't wanna take responsibility for their error.

Last edited:
An NRD is basically an expensive lottery ticket at this point. A few hundred bucks for the chance to own one of the greatest collectibles of all time, but there are no guarantees.

I know I keep harping on about this, but if Hot Toys put up a 1/4 Jungle Hunter that would really clear the whole situation up.

An NRD is basically an expensive lottery ticket at this point. A few hundred bucks for the chance to own one of the greatest collectibles of all time, but there are no guarantees.

I know I keep harping on about this, but if Hot Toys put up a 1/4 Jungle Hunter that would really clear the whole situation up.

HT 1/4 scale pieces are not all that great. I have owned a few and I didn't particularly like them.

Back