Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to add the clear gloss Wet Look and I'm loving it..P1 really should have gone this one extra step to pushing this sucker to being even better. Here is the open mouth without the wet look next to the closed mouth with the wet look.
Looks great!!

Starting to add the clear gloss Wet Look and I'm loving it..P1 really should have gone this one extra step to pushing this sucker to being even better. Here is the open mouth without the wet look next to the closed mouth with the wet look.
It’s looking great
remember add layers bro! Well I am curious what you kind you bought. If its thick you may not need layers.
I dont know if I have the balls both of you have to put this on my Pred. I mean I know it must be sorta easy but I am scared of finding away to screw it up.

how are you guys getting under the netting for the body

But again, its not out yet. Its speculation at the moment. Its like saying this is gonna be the best statue ever, but I still know some will complain. Even if it looks exactly like the film. Which is all subjective, because we have not scene the real mask in person. Or maybe some have IDK. Plus, who is to say the 1/3rd they won't screw up? I mean still a long way to go. So, Ill wait for in hand pics. If its an incredible statue, I may pic it up. But that price is crazy. I mean 3 gs is getting out of hand.
True but I gotta assume that P1 will deliver on that mask and the rest of the statue. Of course we are going by proto pics but so far those proto pics are dead on. That new mask is spot on. Look at any photos from the film. No texture.

having said that I still think it looks great and had the Predheads not pointed out I might not have noticed :lol

Thanks! Yeah man, I probably will do another showcase video once the Hunter Victim lands. I should have it done and the green blood added by then. This thing is truly amazing though. My first Prime 1 and I can't stop drooling 😆
It's really looking great! I'll probably be going the same route but I may use a different gloss.

I too am wondering how you guys plan on tackling the skin under the netting w/o getting the netting glossy.

It’s looking great

I dont know if I have the balls both of you have to put this on my Pred. I mean I know it must be sorta easy but I am scared of finding away to screw it up.

how are you guys getting under the netting for the body
Thanks man. I've started doing a few areas where the netting is. I started by trying to avoid the netting the best I could and using a small brush to get under it in areas. But eventually I kinda gave up and started going right over top of the netting in other areas. And by the pics I can't even see a difference on the netting. So I may do the rest with no concern to the netting. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Attachments

• 20210801_202242.jpg
    20210801_202242.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 20210801_202231.jpg
    20210801_202231.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 20210801_202310.jpg
    20210801_202310.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 51
Thanks. Yeah it does say in the instructions, but I was at the store and thought I'd ask quick to see if there was a chance someone could mention it before I left. Thanks though. I'll have to jot those down for next time I'm shopping. 😆

Edit: oh and it's not AA, it's AAA for the biomask.
😁 (y)

I personally wouldn’t bother with applying gloss to the legs with its netting. But the face does look way better with that wet look for sure.

Thanks! Yeah man, I probably will do another showcase video once the Hunter Victim lands. I should have it done and the green blood added by then. This thing is truly amazing though. My first Prime 1 and I can't stop drooling 😆
I can't wait to drool over mine, haha Everyday my inner child throws a fit that tracking hasn't updated yet haha

It's really looking great! I'll probably be going the same route but I may use a different gloss.

I too am wondering how you guys plan on tackling the skin under the netting w/o getting the netting glossy.
It doesn't gloss the netting. Let me know what gloss you use, Im looking for a different one. I like the one I have but their are better ones. So, let me know and Ill order one. I did three predators and trust me it doesn't gloss the net. If anything it makes it a darker black. Its doesn't work like that on certain fabric. Even other fabric it just will make it look new. Rather than a gloss.

Thanks man. I've started doing a few areas where the netting is. I started by trying to avoid the netting the best I could and using a small brush to get under it in areas. But eventually I kinda gave up and started going right over top of the netting in other areas. And by the pics I can't even see a difference on the netting. So I may do the rest with no concern to the netting. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Ya I meant to tell you it doesn't affect the netting.

True but I gotta assume that P1 will deliver on that mask and the rest of the statue. Of course we are going by proto pics but so far those proto pics are dead on. That new mask is spot on. Look at any photos from the film. No texture.

having said that I still think it looks great and had the Predheads not pointed out I might not have noticed :lol
Well again, its all speculation. Im gonna get rid of a few predators. Like me ss maquette old one. No need for it now. This one looks so much better than that. I mean wow. Anyways, with the 1/3rd I hope they do knock it out of the park. But I won't order till I see in hand pics. Its a long ways a way. But you guys are putting a lot of faith in them and this 1/3rd statue can easily back fire. Like any statue can. Just saying. Its a prototype, the same good things were said about this one. So, time will tell. Peace.

Oh on the bio mask all it needs is to be glossed and its smooth, problem solved LOL!!! Hey man take it easy hahaha.

Last edited:
Well again, its all speculation. Im gonna get rid of a few predators. Like me ss maquette old one. No need for it now. This one looks so much better than that. I mean wow. Anyways, with the 1/3rd I hope they do knock it out of the park. But I won't order till I see in hand pics. Its a long ways a way. But you guys are putting a lot of faith in them and this 1/3rd statue can easily back fire. Like any statue can. Just saying. Its a prototype, the same good things were said about this one. So, time will tell. Peace.

Oh on the bio mask all it needs is to be glossed and its smooth, problem solved LOL!!! Hey man take it easy hahaha.
You too brother

Then go to the 1/3rd site and hype it up dawg. Some are still going off on a piece that isn't even out yet. Do you have this statue? Only faults I see is the paint apps in the unmask heads. Plus its all subjective, I see what I see you, you see what you see. Go to the 1/3rd site. I’m trying to be positive now. I understand your opinions but people have said them and said them. Its cool to banter. I get it, we all do it. But not one person who owns this has complained about the bio masks. Its the paint apps and the flat paint. Ive already felt I’ve made it so much better. By the gloss and updating paint on it. Just minor thibgs, really bring out this statue. But the banter, Its getting repetitive now. Its easy to say a prototype is mind blowing. I said it about this piece. I still believe it. But still I bet when the 1/3rd is in hand pple will complain. Its human nature. With the 1/3 I see a piece that is very similar to cm just updated. This is a very unique statue. With a flawless sculpt. In the end that’s all that matters to me. Not every statues going to be for everyone! Like burial said. Peace!

I feel like you don't actually read the posts you reply to, you seem to latch on to a single line no matter how out of context it might be and just let rip. I know it's easy to praise a prototype, that's why in my very comment you're quoting, I finished with this line.... "It comes down to personal preference..... And how well the 1/3 production pieces actually turn out, we may be the fools yet."

You said that the mask on this is exactly like the movie mask, my reply was that it definitely isn't but everything else is great. I only even mentioned it as you brought it up. Calm yourself down, you'll find lots of opinions on here, most won't align with yours, but it's often you involved in any hostility on here. Overly negative people are easy to scroll past, or to counter with different views. You are welcome to post a picture of the mask on this looking perfectly like the movie mask and doing so would change my opinion, as well as being a good discussion for other members to view. Angry people telling everybody else what to do however are far more annoying imo. The mask is poor on this, but I like this statue a lot and I'll keep hanging around here to appreciate it as others receive it thank you.

Also the 1/3 is not "very similar" to the CM. It has a similar pose and base shape, which I actually agree does it a disservice as it invites these kind of comments despite it being very different in reality. My entire point was that it's fine to like both statues, And that buyers of either don't have to slate the other as both are good options.

Last edited:
I feel like you don't actually read the posts you reply to, you seem to latch on to a single line no matter how out of context it might be and just let rip. I know it's easy to praise a prototype, that's why in my very comment you're quoting, I finished with this line.... "It comes down to personal preference..... And how well the 1/3 production pieces actually turn out, we may be the fools yet."

You said that the mask on this is exactly like the movie mask, my reply was that it definitely isn't but everything else is great. I only even mentioned it as you brought it up. Calm yourself down, you'll find lots of opinions on here, most won't align with yours, but it's often you involved in any hostility on here. Overly negative people are easy to scroll past, or to counter with different views. You are welcome to post a picture of the mask on this looking perfectly like the movie mask and doing so would change my opinion, as well as being a good discussion for other members to view. Angry people telling everybody else what to do however are far more annoying imo. The mask is poor on this, but I like this statue a lot and I'll keep hanging around here to appreciate it as others receive it thank you.

Also the 1/3 is not "very similar" to the CM. It has a similar pose and base shape, which I actually agree does it a disservice as it invites these kind of comments despite it being very different in reality. My entire point was that it's fine to like both statues, And that buyers of either don't have to slate the other as both are good options.
I read everyone's comment. But again everythings subjective. I don't get upset. I listen to everything pple say. I have no ill will. No one's every going to agree. Its when people get personal. I get upset. But we cool. Your right it does come down to personal preference. Like I said, no one really knows the true look of the predator. Unless you have scene the costume and mask in real life. All statues go off of is memory and maybe screen shots. IDK. I mean the old ss predator I have and people are saying that is accurate. Which looks horrible compared to this. I have them together. Anyways, no need to bring it up any more. Things are cool. It was just that one guy who got personal. That was my only issue. Im out. Peace.

Back