Prime 1: Batman - Zero Year 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can't be 1/4 scale...at least not officially when they don't have the license to do comic book pieces in that scale. The New 52 line was a partnership with Sideshow, this is not so it has to be 1/3 scale.

It's clearly under scaled but probably just within the bounds of what's acceptable to be passed as 1/3 scale and not get them into any legal issues.

It can't be 1/4 scale...at least not officially when they don't have the license to do comic book pieces in that scale. The New 52 line was a partnership with Sideshow, this is not so it has to be 1/3 scale.

It's clearly under scaled but probably just within the bounds of what's acceptable to be passed as 1/3 scale and not get them into any legal issues.

That’s my point.

Looking at what we’ve seen so far I doubt it’s even at 1/3.5 scale. But I’ll need to see more comparison shots to make sure.

Though Prime 1 scales aren’t always perfect. Like the Hush Bats and Supes are obviously overscaled and the BVS 1/2 Trinity set are also a tad bigger than they should be.

But I’ve never seen them under scale something before.

For those not active on the other forum, this is the pic that tells the tale. The piece on the left is 1/5. The piece on the right is 1/3.

How can Bat on Bike not be 1/4?

2130469-E-594-D-43-F8-9-C8-C-C877105-B6-CB1.jpg

I’ve had to post the same photo on the Facebook groups as well, as too many individuals refer to only their product page.

Back