Prime 1: Batman - Zero Year 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I can finally get a statue on a motor cycle. The XM one ware to hard to get and expensive. Hopefully the wheels are not rubber.

Too big... Just imagine if it was at 1/3 scale like a lot of Prime 1’s other Batman pieces... now that would’ve been an insane size.

It would've paired well with their gal on a horse - for about 3 people who have the space and money!

Love it. Just make the gloves purple and it's perfect.

Probably won't be able to afford it though, so I'll just wait for the in-hand pics :lol

Every time I look at the WW on Horse, my fingers start to twitch. I really want it, but I just don’t have the space to display it anymore.

It's the best likeness for me and would be perfect if it was all sculpted, ie no real horse mane

Love it. Just make the gloves purple and it's perfect.

Probably won't be able to afford it though, so I'll just wait for the in-hand pics :lol

Not sure why the gloves aren't purple, the price won't be ww on horse bad but will be approaching it lol

It's the best likeness for me and would be perfect if it was all sculpted, ie no real horse mane

Not sure why the gloves aren't purple, the price won't be ww on horse bad but will be approaching it lol

At 1/4 scale it ‘shouldn’t’ be anywhere close to it. I’m currently hoping that this piece will be somewhere around $1,200 USD.

At 1/4 scale it ‘shouldn’t’ be anywhere close to it. I’m currently hoping that this piece will be somewhere around $1,200 USD.

If a normal 1/4 Prime 1 statue is in the $700-$800 range, I don't think you are too far off due to the bike. My guess is it will be slightly more than Darkseid so I'm guessing $1,300 -$1350 (I think Darkseid was $1250).

I hope you are right but I fear it could be over $1500. It's proportions are bigger than most 1/3 pieces.

Was stated by P1 through MODS on Collectors Group. Also stated by MODS has to be 1/3 for the license
was huge debate other day about it but MODS state that they got that from P1
also stated 1/3 on P1 store.

Last edited:
Oh right, I didn't catch that on the store... Do the measurements make sense for it to be 1/3? I guess so lol

This would have been huge at quarter scale even

No. I don't think this is 1/3 more 1/4 like most do. Go on SF we debated this on Tuesday. Could be that P1 planned this as 1/3 but it came out 1/4. Some think P1 may make a new one in 1/3 That was why I wrote this is weird, not like P1 to write 1/3 and make it 1/4

Yep' right on the PO page 1/3.. It sure looked more 1/4 from the WonderFest Photos

Exclusive New
Batman (Comics)
Batman Zero Year
EX Version

$1,599.00

Details
Formats Ultimate Museum Masterline
Series Batman (Comics)
Scale 1/3 Scale
Product Code UMMDC-01EX
Product Size H:63.8cm W:61.6cm D:68.3cm(Shouldering the crossbow)
H:69.2cm W:61.6cm D:68.3cm(Holding the crossbow)
Product Weight 27.4kg
Material Polystone
EAN 4562471908705

Last edited:
No matter what anyone says the prototype is definitely 1/4 scale.

Saying otherwise makes that particular Prime 1 representative a fool thinking they can try to trick us in this manner. Not sure I’ll ever trust what the Mods say on that group ever again, if they can be so obvious with the misinformation.

We all know about the prototype, and the only way I’ll believe the production piece will be 1/3 scale is if they say that show piece was undersized, BUT the released measurements are for the prototype anyway!

More likely is that they don’t strictly have the licence to produce this particular 1/4 scale statue and are trying to slip it under their 1/3 scale licence to get around the powers that be.

No matter what anyone says the prototype is definitely 1/4 scale.

Saying otherwise makes that particular Prime 1 representative a fool thinking they can try to trick us in this manner. Not sure I’ll ever trust what the Mods say on that group ever again, if the can be so obvious with the misinformation.

We all know about the prototype, and the only way I’ll believe the production piece will be 1/3 scale is if they say that show piece was undersized, BUT the released measurements are for the prototype anyway!

More likely is that they don’t strictly have the licence to produce this particular 1/4 scale statue and are trying to slip it under their 1/3 scale licence to get around the powers that be.

Sounds spot on.

If the final product is actually 1/3 scale and not the 1/4 prototype we saw, then I'll be the first to jump on this. In the meanwhile they can keep their 1/3 but actually 1/4 bats and his inflated price.

Back