Prime 1: Batman Tactical Throne (Gabriele Dell'Otto) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
bPKMYhz.png

izqr1cw.png

8WchEG0.png

IrGmCg4.png

XDSJ6UR.png

E1v2Tre.png

SAf6UO1.png

v5YWSPY.png

C1AYSVJ.png

II3TqhL.png

7NgNxlB.png

RsrqEcK.png

552pJCJ.png

lLxmNJb.png

WOsFue9.png

m0TeBwQ.png

ggRchRe.png

MEoyIkO.png

3ylr4ft.png

nf8DENw.png

This is really cool, I like it but couldn't they have released the two halves separately? This is going to require a massive turntable and with the delicate bats sticking out is asking for trouble

Also where does Alfred fit in?

Batman in his cave never gets old to me

Two pieces of great news for me - 1/4 scale and the back comes off so don't have to worry about rotating it

Am seriously tempted

This being 1/4th is amazing, they really should consider others. I would buy so many of the new DC pieces if they were 1/4th also. Please at least Punchline and John Constantine!!

For other pieces does it have to be an either or? Can't it be both 1/3rd and 1/4th :rock

Another sign that Sideshow's death grip on the 1/4th license is coming undone, amazing times to be a collector.

It's strange that this statute is 1/4 scale and the Joker on throne is 1/3. You'd think they'd be the same scale so collectors could display them together.

This being 1/4th is amazing, they really should consider others. I would buy so many of the new DC pieces if they were 1/4th also. Please at least Punchline and John Constantine!!

For other pieces does it have to be an either or? Can't it be both 1/3rd and 1/4th :rock

Another sign that Sideshow's death grip on the 1/4th license is coming undone, amazing times to be a collector.
I'd love a 1/4 comic aquaman on throne

Based on Prime1s history,
1.When can we expect this to be fully revealed?
2. when can we expect it to release?

Prime 1 Studio Collectors Group Kelvin Loke said:
Finally got permission to share the photos. The Batman on tactical throne is simply amazing. It is 1/4 scale as 1/3 will be too huge and costly. There will be 3 versions. 1. Batman on throne, 2. with the screens and 3. with screens and the Batcave. You can custom what you want to show on the screens using ubs or ssd card. This is one of my favorite of the show.

xsZVeMi.jpg

jl7GOhv.jpg

6ioDwwC.jpg

79Xsw3y.jpg

6vYrtIo.jpg

85xruFu.jpg

CzsjTsk.jpg

g7952Jo.jpg

aLC5m5R.jpg

kDZBc0F.jpg

1Bqt4tW.jpg

V5e1kh4.jpg

d65tHeZ.jpg

OkRrCxR.jpg

13OEWZ4.jpg

DENvMlE.jpg

8HO1OB3.jpg

wPSV0aV.jpg

U5DSw65.jpg

MO4tiv2.png

Interesting how Alfred is sold separately, do we need another thread? :D

I can't see many people buying the super duper expensive version if the cave is just at the back

Back