Statue Prime 1: Batman Forever - Batman (Val Kilmer)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one have always loved the bat nipples. I mean, it only makes the sense. The guy is narcissistic enough to make a costume for himself with perfectly chiseled abs and pecs and biceps....why would he leave the nipples out? Like the late Schumacher said, it's like Greek sculpture.

I've been waiting since 1995 for ONE decent, accurate figure representation of this amazing sleek and sexy suit, and there's been nothing.

Mattel put out a crummy 6 inch figure about 3 years ago but it barely resembles the source material.

Sadly, this is a Prime 1 and I'll never own even ONE of these in my lifetime. I'd be thrilled with just an articulated 6 inch figure of the Panther Suit that doesn't suck.

302bad0ff8124f474122396438c95c83.jpg

val-kilmer-en-batman-forever.png

6773b2d2a584b953ecf7b42b39baa23e.jpg

i like it more than the sonar suit! but both looks great! but this looks phenomenal :yess:

Forever Panther & Sonar are always my favourite batsuits. This statue looks good but I think the chest is a bit too beefy, bat emblem should be floating and the cowl looks a bit tight. Really hope Hot Toys or other company will make the Panther figure in 1/6.

Up on P1's website and facebook page for $1699 [and HOLY S..T IT'S AWESOME!!!!!] :)

I love the suit and I'm tempted by the gadget wall haha, brings back memories of his cool gadgets

It only really looks like kilmer in maybe one of the pics though, I think the mouth part is too long that it throws the likeness off for me

I love the suit and I'm tempted by the gadget wall haha, brings back memories of his cool gadgets

It only really looks like kilmer in maybe one of the pics though, I think the mouth part is too long that it throws the likeness off for me
Agreed. Likeness a bit off. Beautiful statue overall and it gives a nostalgia-gasm for sure.

Easy pass as I’m not keen on the movie but always thought that the panther suit was the second better suit after 89 and a sort of evolution of the 89.
And the pose and sculpt seem amazing.

Back