Prime 1 - AVP Predator(s) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These have 1/4 written all over them, they are crying out for it in fact and would probably do pretty well in that scale and price range.. Scar looks best over all, really good base. Celtic obviously has the best bio. Pretty sure Chopper will not sell and will be cancelled...
Whilst I agree, 1/3 is the new 1/4 for a lot of folk. The new generation of collectors, since the likes of Prime 1 shot above Sideshow, seem to prefer the bigger scale and be a lot wealthier lol.

Whilst I agree, 1/3 is the new 1/4 for a lot of folk. The new generation of collectors, since the likes of Prime 1 shot above Sideshow, seem to prefer the bigger scale and be a lot wealthier lol.
Maybe because P1 struggle with quality at the smaller scale:monkey3
Its alot of collection space, but if you want an ultimate collection, I can see why the diehards will bite on what is and will be offered in the predator franchise. Happy for them if they can swing it, everyone pictures their collection differently

Since when is the Alien acid blood green?
main-qimg-67105312d9fc35276bf56c1555d3158a.gif

They look fantastic however would love to know which of you guys can afford to complete this Prime 1 Predator line? By the time they're done it will cost the same as a small house deposit.😯 Would have been good to see this in a smaller (and less expensive) scale.

If I were an obscenely rich man, I'd buy everybody here one..

Been using my phone the last few days, but today I finally got to watch the Predator segment of the showcase on a bigger screen.

I really like the look of these. Not enough to pull the trigger, but enough to envy anyone who does.

Couple thoughts:

- They enlarged the netting on these. Not screen-accurate
- The armor bulkiness is perfect and illustrates exactly what's wrong with the Hot Toys 2.0 versions: the chest armor doesn't cover enough of the pecs, the shoulders aren't broad enough, the belt sits too low, and the loin flap/armor is too small

I wish Hot Toys would make Chopper already.

:pray: If they do a P2 Elder and an AVP Elder, all the better. If they only have resources to do one, it's gotta be P2.

"Mr. cool" . . . the Elder's Elder . . . a bit like "Ultimate Spider-Man" but for Predators :)

I'm pretty confident they'll do both though - I mean - there's no reason not to.

I won’t be getting them but these look like the definitive AVP Preds. They really look like out of a frame from the movie. Already 99,9% accurate (the spear is too thick though). Bases are amazing too, and the Scar unmasked portrait is as close to the ADI creature as it can be. Colors and poses and armor are like shrinked from the original props. Really impressed this time.

Back