Prime 1 - AVP Predator(s) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celtic is up. Only one version, $3000 USD, 150 ES.

Non-scarred helmet as the P1 bonus accessory.

https://www.prime1studio.com/avp-celtic-predator/MMPR-05S.html
1707334747179.jpeg

1707334754148.jpeg

1707334881795.jpeg

1707334763718.jpeg

1707334800055.jpeg

1707334838898.jpeg

1707334860754.jpeg

Celtic is up. Only one version, $3000 USD, 150 ES.

Non-scarred helmet as the P1 bonus accessory . . .

Thanks for sharing :hi5:

Looking great . . . shame these are not 1:4 . . . but then their dopey decision HAS saved me ton of money (which is true for lots of others since they decided on a 150 ES :lol)

Thanks for sharing :hi5:

Looking great . . . shame these are not 1:4 . . . but then their dopey decision HAS saved me ton of money (which is true for lots of others since they decided on a 150 ES :lol)

Agreed, I'd be interested if they were smaller. The skin patterns look easy enough to execute in 1/4 and the full trio wouldn't take nearly as much space.

I think the 150 ES is meant to attract fence-sitters. Or they really don't have faith in Celtic and Chopper selling.

Agreed, I'd be interested if they were smaller. The skin patterns look easy enough to execute in 1/4 and the full trio wouldn't take nearly as much space.

I think the 150 ES is meant to attract fence-sitters. Or they really don't have faith in Celtic and Chopper selling.

I think SCAR and Celtic are popular enough - but Chopper has always been the runt of the litter (nothing really special about that bio mask). I think he'd only sell to those that wanted to "compete the set".

I don't know if it's the case, but I'd have thought that PRIME1's 1:3 scale Predator sales would be dipping by now in general, as people run out of money AND space. Maybe that's part of the reason for the low ES too? :dunno

I think SCAR and Celtic are popular enough - but Chopper has always been the runt of the litter (nothing really special about that bio mask). I think he'd only sell to those that wanted to "compete the set".

I don't know if it's the case, but I'd have thought that PRIME1's 1:3 scale Predator sales would be dipping by now in general, as people run out of money AND space. Maybe that's part of the reason for the low ES too? :dunno

Could be that as well.

Shoot, I'd have gone for busts of these too, but they didn't even want to do that. It's a shame, I'd love to have Celtic in my collection.

Ugh those bones bases will be such nightmare to clean up. Better buy giant acrylic case for these if your house/gallery room isn't dust-proofed IMO.

Bonus version of the P1 1/3 Celtic Predator up for pre order at Secret Compass..........:)

Back