Prime 1 - AVP Predator(s) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Prime 1 leading our wallets into the sacrificial chamber with this one. Scheduled for reveal during Part II of the showcase this December:

1668913066781.png

1668913076956.png

1668913087087.png

1668913095909.png

1668913102996.png

Last edited:
So I'm a little confused, this appears to be Scar and Celtic. Or is it some kind of modular statue which might offer switch outs to create the look of either of them? I guess we'll find out soon. I'd love a nice Celtic statue, but I'm not sure I'm willing to buy many of these in 1/3 at these prices tbh. I wish they were 1/4, I'd get them all....

So I'm a little confused, this appears to be Scar and Celtic. Or is it some kind of modular statue which might offer switch outs to create the look of either of them? I guess we'll find out soon. I'd love a nice Celtic statue, but I'm not sure I'm willing to buy many of these in 1/3 at these prices tbh. I wish they were 1/4, I'd get them all....
I'm betting standard will be Scar. DXS or Ultimate will have the switch out parts to make the other two

I’d go for a Celtic if I could. But would like to see what a Wolf Predator would look like from them and then just pick one of those two and then I’m done with Predator

Last edited:
I'm betting standard will be Scar. DXS or Ultimate will have the switch out parts to make the other two

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking. I'd love a Celtic, I really would. But would I pay 3k + shipping and taxes for him? The Berserker maybe, but I simply can't afford them all at this scale. The JH is $5k to my door, I was willing to commit to that because he is the definitive on screen creature design (Along with the Big Chap) I'm not sure I can commit that kind of money to these as much as I might like them. I really... Really wish they were 1/4.

So far nice. I just hope it won´t have a too static pose. As well I would love to see it in company of a third scale grid Alien. Surely would be massive. Did they announce if they do the Alien from AVP as well?

Celtic is my second favorite Pred and there's literally nothing high quality out there for him. I have the Hot Toys fig, the Bio Helmet, and all the NECA figs. Give me a statue!!!!!

Back