Statue Prime 1 Aragorn 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like Aragorn has a difficult sculpt to get right. I never liked the base on this to begin with. I think I might get that Ringwraith bust. Can’t mess up that face!

FF673049-CD14-45DD-9E30-B55517D84451.jpeg

MORBIUS

Is that confirmed? I don’t remember seeing anything besides the balrog bust and then the 1/6 figures on those lists QS have shared of upcoming 2022 product reveals.

Yep InArt are the 1/6 figures, I didn't think queen had said anything about 1/4

Think I got mixed up in the replies. QS never confirmed or announced 1/4 Aragorn, just the 1/6 InArt figure atm.
I do wonder if 1/4 is something they could possibly do in the future. I know they’ve mentioned that they don’t plan to do the entire fellowship for the 1/6 so you gotta wonder if if they would also keep any 1/4 line similarly limited in scope. One thing about the stuff P1 is doing now is that they have been doing quite an assortment of characters and going fairly deep on the line. Personally I don’t think I would want to mix and match 1/4 from different companies for LOTR, which makes going for the P1 stuff that’s being made now more appealing.

Back