Prime 1: Alita - Motorball Tryout

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tGX3WZT.jpg

"Go easy on me guys."
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the latest edition to our Premium Masterline Series. 1:4 scale Alita: Berserker Motorball Tryout Diorama from the 2019 American cyberpunk action film Alita: Battle Angel.

From visionary filmmakers James Cameron and Robert Rodriguez, Alita: Battle Angel is a film based on the popular 1990s manga series Gunnm and the original video animation Battle Angel. The main protagonist is Alita, a female cyborg with no memories of her past. She is taken in by scientist Dr. Dyson Ido and becomes a lethal machine. Alita (named after his late daughter), is adept in the machine-body martial art known as ?Panzer-Kurst?. Although her heart and soul are strong, to uncover her mysterious past; she must use her unique fighting abilities to save herself, her family, and the world!

Capturing one of the most epic scenes of the film, we have Alita: Berserker during the Motorball tryout. Alita is shown in an action-packed dynamic pose surrounded by an action-packed environment. Wearing number 99, she is charging forward, Motorball in hand, with an LED illuminated explosion in her wake!

The entire diorama has been carefully crafted with the most screen-accurate elements to bring the full Cyberpunk atmosphere to your collection. From the highly detailed Alita face sculpt, to the sleek design in the base that makes it seem like it is always moving, add the Motorball Tryout Diorama to your collection today for an absolutely sensational masterpiece! A must have for Alita: Battle Angel fans everywhere!!

[Product Specifications]
・Statue Size approx. 18 inches tall & 34 inches wide [H:64.4m W:87.2cm D:76.4m]
・One (1) ?Motorball Stadium? designed themed base
・LED illumination effect on base
・One (1) Alternate Bonus Portrait (Helmet off) [Bonus Version Only]

$1,649

Link to Prime 1's site

Cool looking statue, but can't say I love it quite enough to want to pay that much for it. Maybe if it had the extra detail of an intact guy behind her, getting ready to fire a weapon or swing some crazy looking weapon at her.

Alita herself looks great, but I wish the bonus extra was a smaller base to display her independently of that huge diorama. I'd rather have that than a bonus portrait.

It's more expensive than I was hoping, but makes sense given the huge base. It would be nice to have a smaller, cheaper option but I still like it. ETA spring 2022, a decent length of time to save up.

I wonder if Sideshow will have the deluxe like they did the first time, or if it's strictly the Prime 1 store.

Alita herself looks great, but I wish the bonus extra was a smaller base to display her independently of that huge diorama. I'd rather have that than a bonus portrait.

Yeah it feels to me like there's just too much going on here, and that the lighted explosion effect almost distracts from Alita herself, which is not something you want to have in an Alita statue.

I get what you guys mean, but I see it as a diorama statue. The Motorball scene is one of my favorites and they nailed her expression so it'll be hard for me to pass up.

No idea where I'd put it and the price is a bit much but having so long to save makes it easier to swallow.

I get what you guys mean, but I see it as a diorama statue. The Motorball scene is one of my favorites and they nailed her expression so it'll be hard for me to pass up.

No idea where I'd put it and the price is a bit much but having so long to save makes it easier to swallow.

That's the point though, I'm sure more people would get this if it was smaller, I mean who has the space for this?

Will make a really beautiful display piece. Not sure if I will go for it as I already have the Queen bust on order, but I love the action pose and light up base.

This is in their Premium Masterline, so perhaps all statues in this will be diorama style. This will be 3K AUD I am sure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wonder Festival.

Source/photo credit to Weibo@小白哥乌拉诺斯/creation at Work

Zhci9b4.jpg

NWRSGG3.jpg

Oh yeah. I put my order in a few months ago. I will be building a table for it.

Back