Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened to me, except not only did they not inform me of the price increase, they just automatically charged me. $523 to ship economy to Florida, instead of the original quote of $310.

I didn't even bother to question them or fight them on it though as it was already done when I was on my business trip and I just said "screw it". Once I use my P1 points on either Ripley or Paul Atreides, I'm done buying from them. I refuse to PO either of them though as I don't want another situation where they give me a shipping cost estimate and then blow it up when it's time to ship. I'll only buy something in stock with the shipping cost already calculated. No more surprises.
Yes, clever way. The whole PO is bogus anyway, as they most likely never sell their ES in many cases. Just a hype fest. This whole statue market is imploding sooner or later. Customers fatigue, global economic situation, lesser resources and the people that work in that "business" are sick and tired of getting wage wrecked as well.

Yes, clever way. The whole PO is bogus anyway, as they most likely never sell their ES in many cases. Just a hype fest. This whole statue market is imploding sooner or later. Customers fatigue, global economic situation, lesser resources and the people that work in that "business" are sick and tired of getting wage wrecked as well.
No doubt. It's just a matter of time. Hell, I have seen statues at the mall with better details and paint apps for $50. The price we pay for this stuff is way over bloated.

Last edited:
No doubt. It's just a matter of time. Hell, I have seen statues at the mall with better details and paint apps for $50. The price we pay for this stuff is way over boated.
And I miss the garage kit times. Not that I have space and time still like I had 20 years ago to dwell in that hobby, but many kit builders out there did fabulous job with Fewture models, for example. And There is always Narin these days, who exceeds "official" Predator statues. But that´s just me speaking.

I like Aaron, he's a good dude and that video gets me more excited about this piece. While I'm still on the fence about the strong blue highlights on the base, in the video they don't seem that bad. I know P1 was going for how things looked under the blue lighting used for filming, but I may still knock them down a bit.

I want to see all 3 of them together. I have the Big Chap and Dog, but they are in different locations and once I get the warrior it will be in a different spot too....maybe I will have to shuffle things around and put them all together. Speaking of, I WISH P1 had the foresight to make all of the bases somewhat similar so they would look cohesive when paired together.

I got mine a few days ago. Man, I'm glad I didn’t go the $900 shipping route. This only took a couple weeks longer to wait on and it saved me $400.
Overall it's great. It arrived safe, which at this day and age is a shock. The egg seems way oversized, but the paint on it is pretty good. the blues don't seem as harsh as what they have looked like in photos and videos.

Here's a quick pic I took until I get better ones with my camera.

IMG_3137.jpeg

Glad to hear you and others will be getting this soon. I think you'll be extremely pleased with this one. I know it surpassed all my expectations.

Here is a quick vid of how I intend to display it for now on my desk and with Big Chap below. Don't mind the few random pieces I was moving around, I have to get some new display shelves soon.

Last edited:
Here is a quick vid of how I intend to display it for now on my desk and with Big Chap below. Don't mind the few random pieces I was moving around, I have to get some new display shelves soon.
Wow, this really makes for a great corner piece. Looks perfect where you've got him!

I'm still planning to keep only the deluxe bust and sell the rest of the statue since it will be dwarfed by the 1/3 Jungle Hunter. And the bust looks spectacular in all the footage I've seen. A small portion of the package, but very much worth keeping.

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised how amazing he fit in that corner as I was originally thinking there was no way it was going to fit there and I needed to put him in the bottom of a Pax or something along those lines. However, I now think there is not a single better spot in my display for him as he's quite literally looking directly at me when I'm sitting at my desk. It's frigging awesome to look to my right and see him stalking me about to strike :love

Back