Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It´s at least nice to see, it can be displayed without the back wall, like the Big Chap.

1673619821707.png

Pose looks so awkward, though. Not a fan of the body proportions either. Feels very idealized, whereas the creature in the movie (both the suit and rod puppet) had a gritty, crude look to it.

Well, they call it "Comic Version". It does resemble the Aliens: Pig front cover art a bit.

Yea don't like the pose, and I agree with what someone above said it looks idealized in its proportions.

I like it. For a final production/in-hand piece, the paint scheme and quality/attention to detail is great, I feel. Much better than this and you're looking at paying an individual artist for a repaint.

That looks pretty good. I still don;t love this statue overall, but some of the cropped images from certain view points look just like a screenshot from the movie!

Super nice setup and I am green of envy. :LOL: But now we see that the scales are all over the place. Or is the Predator on steroids?

The Warrior definitely looks small in that lineup, he should be slightly taller than the Big chap (Not accounting for the lean in the pose) And yet it still manages to have one of the most obnoxiously large bases regardless.

Back