Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still waiting for them to credit my credit card for an order I canceled May 3rd looks like credit card dispute time.
I had a similar problem, something about Paypal gateway closed for maintenance. They eventually did pay me back a little over a month later.

After seeing these non-fulfillment posts I thought I'd contact Sugo regarding this and they got back to me saying:

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 4.45.03 PM.png

I preordered on the 4th of March last year with them, I'd like to think anyone else who got in before that date shouldn't have to worry either. Not guaranteeing anything, of course, but at least I'm not as concerned as I was previously.

After seeing these non-fulfillment posts I thought I'd contact Sugo regarding this and they got back to me saying:

View attachment 579556
I preordered on the 4th of March last year with them, I'd like to think anyone else who got in before that date shouldn't have to worry either. Not guaranteeing anything, of course, but at least I'm not as concerned as I was previously.
--

I hope it works out for you and others, but given the circumstances and timing of how other vendors received their shipment and shipped while others with a variety of "different circumstances" have not long after the brand released the figure it remains to be seen if such claims can really be fulfilled/materialize.

Again, I hope they'll do right by you. However, certain vendors are relying upon their prior reputation with support of certain prolific collectors to dissuade accusations and claims of sketchy business practices while continuing to bait collectors based on their "desperation" and "hope" to get certain products.

It's disappointing many are continuing to fall prey while others take a "it's not me so I don't care" stance said and unsaid, but that's the reality nowadays. Experience and learn the hard way.

View attachment 579556
I’m hoping this is the case for NeoGeek as well. So far, I don’t believe any other US retailer has gotten this figure in either, so I’ve got my fingers crossed that it’s just taking a little longer to get the shipment over here.

Last edited:
I’m hoping this is the case for NeoGeek as well. So far, I don’t believe any other US retailer has gotten this figure in either so I’ve got my fingers crossed that it’s just taking a little longer to get the shipment over gear.
--

From a Devil's Advocate perspective, "IF" US vendors receive their shipment provided they actually ordered and actually receive all or possibly part of what they ordered due to whatever reasons . . . how many of them will go through in honoring pre-orders for US customers given the rampant hype and secondary market prices?

"GREED" is a strong factor and motivator due to the economics/money. What's to prevent US vendors from claiming they didn't receive it, their order got cancelled, etc. and sell what they have on the secondary market using different credentials and profit from those willing to pay more than the MSRP?

In the end, I believe most vendors will do the right thing and maintain business integrity. However, the reality is the temptation of "GREED" and profiteering by taking advantage of the desperation and want by collectors for the RAIDER JONES figures that is still very apparent.

Got this too. Really unhappy considering how long ago I ordered it. Very disappointing. Strike 1 for TW.

When I saw the footage of John Williams doing the Indy March during SW Celebration this week and then Harrison Ford showing up for the fans

I wish I had this figure :banghead

Yeah, I was trying to use some sensitivity there, and I hope I did right.
--

Screw sensitivity!

It's about exercising control, dominance, and power against all opposition and ensuring the people are secured for their own good regardless of freedoms/rights where it's also about the money.

You know. Just like the CCP and being in control of a discussion forum/group.

;) :p

If the CCP was in charge of Present Toys, everything announced would be produced and released faster where there would be plenty of Raider Jones figures for those damn pesky Western 1:6 collectors!

;) :p

Hiii , I just received two Present Indy's from the TNS , one has to right foot and the other is missing all hands . Did anyone had a similar problem. Sending best wishes to all members

Back