Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know when the second batch of these is supposed to be ready? Have one pre ordered at OSK and haven’t heard anything
Honestly you're probably looking at a late Q1 probably Q2 delivery on batch 2. The first batch only came out a few months ago and the production cycle for a figure takes a while... ****, Hot Toys has 18 month turnaround times right now.

Honestly you're probably looking at a late Q1 probably Q2 delivery on batch 2. The first batch only came out a few months ago and the production cycle for a figure takes a while... ****, Hot Toys has 18 month turnaround times right now.
Thanks. I know how long the first batch of pre orders were till release, just didn’t know if anyone had heard anything. I’m just excited to get it in hand is all! Trying to be patient haha

“Let her go!”

33365D2A-3C01-4D4C-A7C3-6AC2B2939ADA.jpeg

Does anyone know if the neck peg can be removed from the PT body and used on another body such as the JX 01 or a similar body or is the best bet to dremmel down a regular neck peg to fit the head?

Does anyone know if the neck peg can be removed from the PT body and used on another body such as the JX 01 or a similar body or is the best bet to dremmel down a regular neck peg to fit the head?
yes, it is possible lol. I've done it twice. It can be difficult but heat it up and use pliers. its a rubber-style material so you might be able to even cut it up and extract with pliers after heating it up.

yes, it is possible lol. I've done it twice. It can be difficult but heat it up and use pliers. its a rubber-style material so you might be able to even cut it up and extract with pliers after heating it up.
Thanks , i thought that would be the case . I will try heat and pliers first. Thanks

This is driving me crazy. Can’t tell if it’s black paint or chipped beige paint. Can you recommend how to fix it?

06A4EC58-2743-4B53-AC9A-3651ED78618C.jpeg

Damn funny thing is that i was going to cancel my order of Present Toys Jones but got an invoice today and can't resist not having Indiana Jones figure in my collection.

Damn, props to Present Toys for turning around batch 2 so quickly. That's awesome. I was completely wrong with my estimate.

Custom figure progress ......accessories arriving soon.....
Looks good, what body are you using . I will post pics of mine later today , I used a JX 01 body . I was able to pull out the original neck plug and used one of the rubber sleeves you see on ebay and glued it to the inside of the head so it pretty much fits a standard neck peg that most bodies use.

Back