Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swapped with the AT011 with no problems. And as it is narrow shoulder the jacket fits better, did a fair bit of work on the jacket giving it a worn in look.

I swapped mine over to the Worldbox body also. The neck peg that came with Indy was too small and the one on the body was too long so I ended up cutting that one down and just fusing the two ball joints together to get his head yo sit properly. Worked great and I much prefer this over that junk body he came with.

00903C09-366E-4BC7-AE28-4A8ABB40DF31.jpeg

How did you fuse the two ball joints? I basically have mine sitting in place with museum putty.
I cut the center rod portion out, drilled a small hole in each ball joint, then cut a small nail to length to use as a connecting rod and with a dab of superglue in each hole and on the ball joints I pushed them together.

I swapped mine over to the Worldbox body also. The neck peg that came with Indy was too small and the one on the body was too long so I ended up cutting that one down and just fusing the two ball joints together to get his head yo sit properly. Worked great and I much prefer this over that junk body he came with.

View attachment 589084
This looks MUCH better and very reminiscent of Ford's build when he was in Raiders

How long did it take for this clothes set to arrive at your location? My set hasn't moved for almost a month.
Took about a month for mine to arrive in the UK. The pants are better than the stock ones which are too skinny, but prefer the present toys shirt.

Well, it's not a perfect Indy, but I'm using the PT smiling sculpt so it counts in here! Getting a orginal inigo painted, and getting new clothing soon.

Attachments

• 20220627_100805.jpg
    20220627_100805.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Seemed to take forever for Sugo to get this figure in but he finally got here. Spent the weekend doing some major repainting of the sculpt and added new trousers I bought previously and dyed to a closer shade, also replaced the body with a CooModel narrow shoulder. Lots of weathering and fun stuff. One thing I highly recommend with this sculpt is adding the tiniest amount fo green and brown alcohol inks to the irises. The blue is just too bright for me and hurts the likeness. A slight and I do mean slight darkening with these transparent colours brings more of Ford out to me.

P7310255.JPG

P7310251.JPG

P7310250.JPG

Better shot of the portrait repaint without the flash being so pronounced.

P7310256.JPG

Will probably do some more bits and pieces and I guarantee I won't be able to help myself do some more work on the head paint work, but happy to display like this for now.

Last edited:
Seemed to take forever for Sugo to get this figure in but he finally got here. Spent the weekend doing some major repainting of the sculpt and added new trousers I bought previously and dyed to a closer shade. Lots of weathering and fun stuff. One thing I highly recommend with this sculpt is adding the tiniest amount fo green and brown alcohol inks to the irises. The blue is just too bright for me and hurts the likeness. A slight and I do mean slight darkening with these transparent colours brings more of Ford out to me.

View attachment 591905

View attachment 591906

View attachment 591907

Will probably do some more bits and pieces and I guarantee I won't be able to help myself do some more work on the head paint work, but happy to display like this for now.
Nice shots! Sugo asked me to pay mine off a couple of weeks ago and haven’t heard anything since.

Excuse my stupidity but I've just received the Worldbox AT011 body for upgrading my Indy and I can't for the life of me figure out how to unfasten the damn buckle on the Present Toys Indy pants belt. Can anyone enlighten me as I can't pull the pants down as the belt is on too tight! Thanks in advance

Excuse my stupidity but I've just received the Worldbox AT011 body for upgrading my Indy and I can't for the life of me figure out how to unfasten the damn buckle on the Present Toys Indy pants belt. Can anyone enlighten me as I can't pull the pants down as the belt is on too tight! Thanks in advance
The buckle is hinged as opposed to being a slider-type buckle. I managed to undo the buckle using a small slotted screwdriver as a wedge and some pressure on the web belt itself. Hope that helps. Wasn't a fan of the belt they used.

The buckle is hinged as opposed to being a slider-type buckle. I managed to undo the buckle using a small slotted screwdriver as a wedge and some pressure on the web belt itself. Hope that helps. Wasn't a fan of the belt they used.
Thanks. I'll give it a go. Appreciate the tip

Back