Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
v511.jpg

v612.jpg

v812.jpg

v712.jpg

a easy little tip for the jacket ...

v912.jpg

and now I leave it like that for 2-3 days...

v511.jpg

v612.jpg

v812.jpg

v712.jpg

a easy little tip for the jacket ...

v912.jpg

and now I leave it like that for 2-3 days...
Man this actually looks good! I wonder If you thought about gluing the collar down to fit better. I think the sleeves will end up becoming pretty decent.

Mine finally shipped from NeoGeekToys. I was getting a little worried there :lol Looking forward to seeing the set in hand finally.

Also, amazing work on that jacket @Pizza . I need to get one of those weathering kits

My eBay seller backed out (rather, I backed out). He shipped after three weeks and then when asked he said the item hadn’t shipped yet and the package enroute was a “gift from the distributor”. That was enough for me. Next time I go through Kit.

I got my set over the weekend. Headsculpt are really great. And if this was my only Indy, I'd definitely make it work like what Pizza is doing. That said, I don't have the time to put into this project. So, I'll be getting rid of everything but the headsculpts and putting the PT bag strap on my HT bag with HT buckle.

I got my set over the weekend. Headsculpt are really great. And if this was my only Indy, I'd definitely make it work like what Pizza is doing. That said, I don't have the time to put into this project. So, I'll be getting rid of everything but the headsculpts and putting the PT bag strap on my HT bag with HT buckle.
i think you should also keep the shoes. they are definitely some of the best Alden look-alikes I've seen! (not that there's that many)

Mine arrived. Without some futzing and modifications, this figure out of the box is just… meh. I think we are all agree this is only good for parts. The arms can’t sit well beside the body. And the jacket is really thick. With some work and softening, I think I can make it at least decent, but still won’t really be accurate. I will mix it with the DX05. This head is sure better than the Hot Toys one.
16DCD516-1359-46A6-B171-3EF7FEC17256.jpeg

Back