Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ekia Hobby has 2 preorders available at a slightly higher price than what they originally listed them for. In for one at that price, not knowing how long the probable reissue will take.

No word yet from Toys Wonderland, in regards to my email inquiries on my order, but I did see that they have it back on pre-order with an estimated release date of September, 2022.
Cut your losses my friend, they have been constantly screwing people for the last year... This figure is the latest in their line of BS. If you want the figure, grab from batch 2 with Kit and get a refund from TW.
Hooray! Awesome news for a lot of people who missed out on this. (Hopefully they fix his pants too!)

No word yet from Toys Wonderland, in regards to my email inquiries on my order, but I did see that they have it back on pre-order with an estimated release date of September, 2022.
Another collector on the forum message me that his preorder got cancelled by them

Cut your losses my friend, they have been constantly screwing people for the last year... This figure is the latest in their line of BS. If you want the figure, grab from batch 2 with Kit and get a refund from TW.

Hooray! Awesome news for a lot of people who missed out on this. (Hopefully they fix his pants too!)
Indeed , unless it's in stock don't bother . I had to file a dispute with MY CC company and was fortunately successful . Glad I kept my SS order, it should be shipped within the next two weeks.

While I’d appreciate improvement, I will take the figure as is rather than have them go back to the drawing board and wait an additional 12 -18 months.
I would as well. The improvements needed on this figure are very minimal and are sort of nitpicks. They aren't the biggest issues, with the only glaring issue being the pants in all honesty.

I would as well. The improvements needed on this figure are very minimal and are sort of nitpicks. They aren't the biggest issues, with the only glaring issue being the pants in all honesty.
I personally am not that particular. When I first saw the proto advertised it was my expectation to look at some of the broken down parts or pieces at Toy Anxiety. Anytime I see an unlicensed from a company like this I really only expect parts fodder ( Anyone remember “Relic Hunter” ?) . But the 2 sculpts and real leather jacket changed the game once the final product was shown. If the pants aren’t great I have A Sideshow Indy whose body, headsculpt and accessories I find to be pretty worthless who will be glad to drop his pants . Further I think the 1 6 market has plenty of officers chinos or “pink and greens” from Dragon, DID and others. Im not as particular or looking for the accuracy that some of the guys look for in
a $ 300 pair of 1/6 pants.

Back