Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm VERY curious to see how (or IF) this turns out!

Does Present Toys have issues cancelling after preorders go up?

I got their Godfather 2 recently (Michael Corleone with couch) and was generally happy with it (especially for the price) but the company is relatively new to me.

Besides Indy, some of the other Present Toys I have on preorder are related to Heat, Breaking Bad, Scarface.

I also preordered their Marty McFly aka Time Travel Man. [emoji23] - I already own 2 Hot Toys Martys but I wanted a 3rd to put in the Delorean and accuracy did not matter as much since his sun glasses will be on and the figure will be partially stuffed into the car

I got an email from a distributor and that the figure hasn’t been canceled just delayed due to Covid but release would probably be 3rd to 4th quarter. How true this is IDK - he also stated that these smaller companies were slower to start back up and get to speed after everyone returned to work. Which seems to be the standard answer of what I’ve heard about other companies during all this as well.

Not sure that answers anything just thought I’d share.
Take care and stay safe - Jase

I haven't heard anything from One Sixth kit yet but all the better if it has been released.

I took a chance (I know) a few weeks ago and bought this figure from a seller on eBay (1/6 PRESENT TOYS PT-sp12 Raiders of the Lost Ark Indiana Jones Figure | eBay) I got a tracking number this morning.

Hoping to see proof of it being released to ease my mind that the seller isn't just trying to trick eBay into thinking they've delivered.
You may want to check out the following link and make sure you didn't buy from one of those sellers....

Bad Scammers on Ebay

I preordered from a Honk Kong seller that sends out final balance reminders when a figure shipment is about to ship to them. I haven’t gotten anything from them about this so I seriously doubt an eBay seller has this in hand and was able to ship it out.

I preordered from a Honk Kong seller that sends out final balance reminders when a figure shipment is about to ship to them. I haven’t gotten anything from them about this so I seriously doubt an eBay seller has this in hand and was able to ship it out.
Thanks. I now see they got two negative feedback for shipping a note with a discount so looks likely I've been scammed.

Thanks. I now see they got two negative feedback for shipping a note with a discount so looks likely I've been scammed.
Oh, no! Sorry to hear that, Allegro. 😞 That happened to me once too. All I got was an envelope full of Hong Kong newspaper scraps. Really sleazy thing to do.

I got this on PO over at KG Hobby. I was not that concerned as I have waited over a year for figs in the past but this fig had an ETA of Q1 2021, I e-mailed them last week to see if they knew anything about a release date. They said quite a few people had contacted them about the PT Indy fig, They said the fig was due for release in Q4 2021. They apologised for the delay etc but I know its not KG's fault. I have ordered loads from KG and they are a very good company.

Mars Toys, SooSoo, Toys Era, etc., they’re all delayed this year. Lots of 1st quarter 2021 stuff is still in limbo unfortunately.

That’s the same I heard a while back that it was pushed back to 3rd/4th quarter but was still going to be released this year. The Covid shut downs effected the smaller manufacturers harder then the bigger companies, or so I’ve been told which is completely understandable.

Back