Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the holster a bit oversized, or is it me ?

and the shirt too... white :)

edit : ordered on TNS for $148

Fortunately it doesn't look like this has sold out anywhere yet, so we should be fine waiting for production pics first. I'm not sure I have a real need for another Indy, but if this turns out well then I'll probably be tempted to pick up anyway.

TNS is great as long as there are no complications in the the shipping or delivery. I've heard horror stories about the company not wanting to stand by their service if something goes wrong.

I won't use them anymore after hearing that crap.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah my last order with TNS got lost in transit - found again...only to be delivered 2 months after ordering. During that time I contacted them several times about the items I ordered (over $350 worth) only to be completely ghosted by them. So, that is the last order they will ever get from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't had any lost packages, so all my experiences were OK with them.
I still have 2 preorders with them, I'll take a closer look to these issues for my next orders, Thanks !

Such a horrible thing to hear about them and the things they have done never had an issue with them but after hearing this I won't be getting anything else moving forward.

This figure is supposed to release within the next couple months isn't it? From the photos, seems like a good way to get a solid Indy without spending crazy amounts of money on one.

Does anybody think Hot Toys would revisit an Indiana Jones from this era? I was hoping that with Indy 5 maybe Hot Toys would release another one, but I could also see them doing just an old man Indy and not going back to the original.

From what we've seen of this Present Toys Indy, if you had the choice would you go for it or the DX05 (assuming you could get a DX05 for a decent price).

This figure is supposed to release within the next couple months isn't it? From the photos, seems like a good way to get a solid Indy without spending crazy amounts of money on one.

Does anybody think Hot Toys would revisit an Indiana Jones from this era? I was hoping that with Indy 5 maybe Hot Toys would release another one, but I could also see them doing just an old man Indy and not going back to the original.

From what we've seen of this Present Toys Indy, if you had the choice would you go for it or the DX05 (assuming you could get a DX05 for a decent price).

Maybe HT will revisit this character, the only Indy figure HT has produced, the DX05 was a great set but it was let down by the bad sculpt. HT might want to have another crack at an Indy fig, hopefully from TLC. HT tend to make figures from current films these days, they do throw the odd retro fig into the mix like the Returns Batman & Robin but these figs from older films are thin on the ground. My feeling is HT & SS still own the Indy licence as we have not seen a company like Blitzway or DiD come along and make an Indy fig. I think a company like Blitzway or Did would be more likely to make an Indy fig.

I already have the DX05 and I'm hoping to pop the PT toys head on the HT fig.
The DX05 is still not a crazy price on the after market, probably down to the bad sculpt, If the DX05 sculpt was one of HT's best that set would be a lot more money.

I also forgot that it's the 40th anniversary of Raiders this year..... maybe that will bring some exciting stuff. I might just keep waiting.

I'm hoping on that 40th Anniversary stirring up some new Indy stuff, too.

Hot Toys only gave us re-releases of Bobba and Darth (in new packaging) for the 40th Anniversary for Star Wars.

So would not get our hopes us too high for Indy.

Oh I know, but I'm not hoping on just Hot Toys. I'd like it if Hasbro released a black series set. Especially with their quality improving recently.

I have the DX05 but ended up upgrading quite a bit on the figure. This process was over several years, though.

I pre-ordered this Present Toys version in order to give myself a starting point for a ToD Indy. I think it will look good right out of the box and allow me some time to make any upgrades slowly and less painfully on the wallet...

I kept the original DX05 head sculpt and body for my "Tanis Map Room" Indy, as you don't really see much under the outfit.

Oh I know, but I'm not hoping on just Hot Toys. I'd like it if Hasbro released a black series set. Especially with their quality improving recently.

A Hasbro black series Indy line would be great!

I wish some of these statue companies like Queen Studios or Prime 1 would do something for Indy too.

Back