Present Toys - PT60 - Flight Officer Aliens Ripley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Present Toys are like the third party equivalent of Star Ace, and elicit about the same level of confidence. I wouldn't trust them as far as Virtual Devil could throw a Star Ace figure.

They dabble in things without properly researching them. The grenades are just as wrong as before...

https://props.steinschneider.com/pulser/grenades.htm
View attachment 640097

View attachment 640098

I've got a couple of their figures and completely disagree. Star Ace is pretty much pure **** and the figures I have from PT are good to great.

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/aliens-allen-ripley-costume.149639/page-7
MattgomeryBurns said:
Saw the costume in person yesterday at Profiles In History's exhibit at The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills. Hope these pics help you guys:

r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg
r5.jpg
r6.jpg
r7.jpg
r8.jpg
r9.jpg
r10.jpg
r11.jpg

r12.jpg
r13.jpg
r14.jpg

I've got a couple of their figures and completely disagree. Star Ace is pretty much pure **** and the figures I have from PT are good to great.

Star Ace made two good figures as well, but that was early on (Virgil Hilts and Dracula).

As bad as Star Ace became, I think even they'd put more effort into research than Present did with Ripley, or that Indiana Jones with the drainpipe trousers.

Present are a third party that will try to get away with minimal effort, and obviously don't care much for some of the things they make, otherwise they'd pay more attention to the source material. Therefore they elicit about the same amount of confidence I have in Star Ace.

I dont think theyll upgrade the sculpt since its probably a recast

off topic:
for some reason I couldnt see the preorder on giantoy untill I log in , but already pre ordered :clap

Last edited:
Many asian sellers hide the non licence stuff behind "login only". (Kit does it too)
Didnt know , Guess Its been a while since I preordered something , maybe its cause of copyright? Or mainly cause of Disney he..

Anyways , whats happening with presentoys? they are releasing preorders like every 5 minutes

Last edited:
Does present toys have a website? Or do they just give news direct to disturbutors?

I did not notice this "Element body * 1 (The rubber part is made of medical grade rubber technology, which will never burst.)"

LOL. If its like phicen, it will break. Hope its more similar to Hot Toys Commando figure body material

I noticed Dean Tolliver said he will be working on a Ripley sculpt, so at least we'll have that option.

Still think I want to hold off to see what the final product looks like, as this doesn't look remotely worth $210 right now.

I got my ripley on preorder but its gonna be my final one from them... at least untill they release something.

I have officer K and Leon the professional and Im pretty sure theyll not going to be released this year :cautious:

Iam on the verge if i should cancel this. I love the franchise, but i want more high end figures these days. One good and expensive fig instead of two mediocre ones. Hmmm. I mean i could always try to get a custom head. But i wonder if its all worth it here.

Iam on the verge if i should cancel this. I love the franchise, but i want more high end figures these days. One good and expensive fig instead of two mediocre ones. Hmmm. I mean i could always try to get a custom head. But i wonder if its all worth it here.
You can always Wait until they release her.
dont worry she is not gonna be released this year

Last edited:
Back