Present toys - PT-39 - Future Warrior (T-800 Terminator)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the headsculpt close-up, they were definitely modeling it after the Enterbay clean version and not the DX10. It looks pretty good with the glasses on.

I'm getting used to this head. Definitely, his eyes and hair need to improve.

449767-aviary-image-1685029729669.jpeg

Comparison with Enterbay head ( I don't have normal version)
449800-IMG-20230525-130627.jpg

Last edited:
I still really like that enterbay figure and wish to this day that I would've coughed up the money and bought one. At the time, it was just more than I could comfortably afford
Didn't the Enterbay 1/4 Terminator figs suffer with really bad pleather deterioration?

Last edited:
Point of order, Arnie

Didn't the Enterbay 1/4 Terminator figs suffer with really bad pleather deterioration?
I think that was only for the BD. I could be wrong, but I thought the original "clean" T800 clothing was made with real leather. Which is why HT made it a point to mention their DX10 outfit also had real leather pants and jacket

EDIT: Found it:
– Classic costume from “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”: black Italian sheepskin leather jacket, Italian sheepskin leather pants, belts, authentic leather boots, black short-sleeved T-Shirt and a pair of black sunglasses.

Last edited:
Point of order, Arnie

I think that was only for the BD. I could be wrong, but I thought the original "clean" T800 clothing was made with real leather. Which is why HT made it a point to mention their DX10 outfit also had real leather paints and jacket

– Classic costume from “Terminator 2: Judgment Day”: black Italian sheepskin leather jacket, Italian sheepskin leather pants, belts, authentic leather boots, black short-sleeved T-Shirt and a pair of black sunglasses.
Yep, also the clean version with the nice leather suffered from weak arm joints that got really loose after a while.
BD didn't have that problem, as they improved the body.
So both had their tradeoffs.
One thing with real leather, I heard, is that its tough to make it 'battle damaged' due to the strength of the fabric so this why even the Hot Toys DX13 used pleather (I think).

I think that was only for the BD. I could be wrong, but I thought the original "clean" T800 clothing was made with real leather. Which is why HT made it a point to mention their DX10 outfit also had real leather paints and jacket

Oh yeah it might of been the BD fig.
I still got my HT Galleria MMS117 fig and that figures clothes are still in great condition. The belt has crumbled but the clothes are fine, touch wood.

I think the sculpt's actually not super atrocious, but the hair is just too poof.
Which brings the proportions outta whack.
The head...well the face is great, better than HoT Toys DX10, but it's that hairline is glaring. Shades sorta hides it...

Still for the price, well worth it considering the HT is now twice the price.

Back