Present toys - PT-39 - Future Warrior (T-800 Terminator)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, but what damages are we talking about? Cause the DX10 is all real leather, the only thing that could be damaged are really the pleather belts

mm most of the ones I kept seeing on ebay had damaged leather.

Jokor?
Is there something I’m missing?
Why are so many people misspelling Joker?

Yeah, I think this is why the old HT Terminator Arnie figs hold their values, because nothing has really come out since their release thats any better, plus of course the HT figs are licenced.

Im not sure if Terminator stuff is now considered too niche for anyone like HT to revisit. Im assuming most Terminator fans are getting beyond middle age now, of course you will get a drip of younger fans who come along and find their dads DVD collection but not enough I feel to warrant a real resurgence in interest.

Personally at this stage if I was just getting into collecting I might try and hunt out an older HT Terminator figure on the aftermarket, an oldie but a goodie phase comes to mind.

I may be proved wrong but I just dont see a major company splashing the cash on The Terminator licence and releasing top end figs.

There's also the fact that the later Terminator films were not that good and may have turned off younger and/or potential fans.

I think its holds value because hot toys has stopped making anything not DC or Marvel.

I imagine if there were 2rd parties, finally after 10 years they are, making more, the prices will drop.

Competition is what drives innovation and better consumer experience.

tp111.jpg

tp1410.jpg

tp211.jpg

tp311.jpg

tp410.jpg

tp510.jpg

tp610.jpg

tp710.jpg

tp810.jpg

tp910.jpg

tp1010.jpg

Last edited:
So many sculptors don't seem to be able to interpret what they're seeing with that T2 hairstyle and can't figure out how to sculpt it that it doesn't look like an afro or a big bouffant quiff style. There are some good efforts - MMS117, NECA's T2 figures and the Enterbay Battle-Damage figure. The rest have left a lot to be desired and this thing is maybe the worst yet.

So many sculptors don't seem to be able to interpret what they're seeing with that T2 hairstyle and can't figure out how to sculpt it that it doesn't look like an afro or a big bouffant quiff style. There are some good efforts - MMS117, NECA's T2 figures and the Enterbay Battle-Damage figure. The rest have left a lot to be desired and this thing is maybe the worst yet.
Why havent you recognized a shinked version of Enterbay Clean Terminator?
This is exactly what you are looking at lol

I don't think the Clean Enterbay's eyes recede into the head the way this does, do they? I haven't had that figure assembled and on display for a few years now.

...unless that's a bi-product of shrinking. There's definitely similarities - where the jaw is cut, the excessive depth of the head, the bouffantness of the hair. Maybe you're right. It would make sense, we were already quite sure they've shrunk the BD Enterbay head so, if that's how they roll, they would do the same with the clean look.

Is Present Toys doing their own headsculpts and not recasting anymore? Seems that their recent releases are their own and they are not very good, unfortunately. Their Mad Max, Punisher and now this one are pretty subpar. Their recently announced Ghost Rider (Nic Cage Head) and Ripley is also pretty underwhelming (to say the least).

Yea that headsculpt is only "i mean, its alright" status with the sunglasses on :ROFLMAO:. Original is just way better

Back