PRESENT TOYS 1/6 "Taxi Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
PRESENT TOYS will launch a new product 1:6 Collection Doll Series - Taxi Driver .

Specification Description:

Commodity name: Taxi driver
Model: PT-sp32
Size ratio: 1/6

Parts List:
Simulation head carving *1
Movable body *1
Hand type *6
Revolver *2
Sunglasses *1
Smoke *1
Character platform *1

clothing:
Shirt *1
Coat *1
Denim pants *1
Gun bag *1
Short boots *1

Shipment date: 20 22 Nian 2-3 quarter

(subject to manufacturers actual shipping time)

a0.jpg
a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
a6.jpg
a8.jpg
a9.jpg
a10.jpg
a11.jpg
a12.jpg
a13.jpg
a14.jpg
a7.jpg

DeNiro, this guy was the **** 30 years ago.

it was great when Fleck took out Murray franklin, best scene of the movie. DeNiro's best work in a long time.

I assume this isn't official. TD is a classic and I'd jump on a figure, but I have a thing about non-licensed merch, so I'll be passing on this.

Present Toys are well and truly into the bootlegging business. :wink1:
It hit me later that I'd seen this elsewhere. Shame, I'd love a proper Bickle. Guess I'll keep waiting.
Be very wary of Present Toys. They've got too many items up for preorder and very few items that made it to production.
Yeah, with bootlegs you always run that risk.

They do have a crazy amount of releases to produce, and are getting through them very slowly.

Could be years before this sees the light of day.

But if you order with a reputable retailer like OneSixthKit he'll refund the deposit if he can't get any updates and it looks like something won't ever release - like the Soldier Story Ghostbusters.

Not that I'm ordering the Taxi Driver, but I did order Present's Mad Max (along with Premier's).

I don't know about the likeness but isn't bad with the glasses.

But also adding I'm not going to order until something ships, I have their Indiana Jones on order. That's been quite a while now, one of the earlier ones I think when they started pumping out preorders.

But also adding I'm not going to order until something ships, I have their Indiana Jones on order. That's been quite a while now, one of the earlier ones I think when they started pumping out preorders.

I don't know what has come out yet, but Magnusstewardson compiled a handy list:

This company needs to go home, they’re drunk on preorders with 26 outstanding if I’m correct. This has Molecule8 2.0 written all over it.
Most of these have gone up for order in the last year alone.

06. Iron Man Mark 3 construction suit. HT’s just rereleased the original.
07. Yondu copy
08. Daniel Craig Bond. Khaki suit.
10. Constantine (Reeves version)
11. Truman Show
12. Indiana Jones
13. Lucius Fox Nolan Trilogy
14. Shining
15. Scarface
16. Agent K Bladerunner 2049
17. Batman Begins Wayne/Ras 2 pack
18. Lt Hanna from Heat
19. McCauley from Heat
20. Young Vito Corleone.
21. Marty McFly
22. BrBa Mike
23. BrBa Gustavo
24. Nucky Thompson…Boardwalk Empire.
25. Doc. Holiday (Kilmer)
26. BrBa 2 pack
27. Better Call Saul.
28. Shawshank Redemption 2 pack.
29. Van Gogh
30. Nightcrawler.
31. American Psycho.
32. Taxi Driver.
33. Mad Max.

If they're going in order of tease, Lucius Fox just released and Indy is the previous number.

Where is this business about them not shipping stuff coming from…?
I ordered their Django, Candie, and Michael Corleone, all through KG Hobby, not only did all 3 reach me, but they arrived by the estimated release dates…in my limited experience with them, so far Present Toys has a better track record of shipping on time than Hot Toys!

Where is this business about them not shipping stuff coming from…?
I ordered their Django, Candie, and Michael Corleone, all through KG Hobby, not only did all 3 reach me, but they arrived by the estimated release dates…in my limited experience with them, so far Present Toys has a better track record of shipping on time than Hot Toys!

It's been quite some time since they've done those releases and have like 20 figures on preorder. That's quite a lot for any company, let alone a third party.

It's been quite some time since they've done those releases and have like 20 figures on preorder. That's quite a lot for any company, let alone a third party.
We must have a different definition of “quite some time”…Django figures were late-ish last year and Michael was a few months ago…I’m guessing you didn’t order these releases so you wouldn’t really have any way of knowing…

Last edited:
We must have a different definition of “quite some time”…Django figures were late-ish last year and Michael was a few months ago…I’m guessing you didn’t order these releases so you wouldn’t really have any way of knowing…

I didn't order them but I've paid attention. Late last year is 9 months ago at minimum. They've had 20+ figures on preorder for quite a while with what releasing since then?

I didn't order them but I've paid attention. Late last year is 9 months ago at minimum. They've had 20+ figures on preorder for quite a while with what releasing since then?
No clue. I didn’t preorder any of them, so don’t know, don’t care.
But unless all of your friends, neighbors, and family members, who you watch going to the mail box when their toys arrive, have been ordering Present Toys figures, since you admittedly have not…I’m not sure where your information is coming from.
Just saying that it seems strange to me as someone who, within the past 12 months, preordered 3 Present Toys figures and got all 3 within the promised window to hear that they have a reputation for not releasing the figures that they put up for preorder.
Especially if you have no actual experience with preordering figures from the company.
Makes no difference to me, I don’t work for them, but people love to just pull stuff out of nowhere so it’s sometimes helpful for folks to read a counterpoint based upon actual experience with a company.

I don't know what has come out yet, but Magnusstewardson compiled a handy list:

If they're going in order of tease, Lucius Fox just released and Indy is the previous number.
WOW! I knew they had a lot of POs up but man, I didn't know it was THAT many. All I want is Indy though, so hopefully it won't be too much longer for him.

Back