Present Toys - 1/6 PT-50 & PT-51 T-800 Terminator (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't be the first time. It's been known that, at least in the past, HT would secure licenses to be the only ones allowed to make stuff just to keep any other company from making products that could potentially compete with them. Somehow Medicom was able to secure/maintain certain licenses that HT also eventually got and for some characters, tried teaming up with Enterbay, but that obvious didn't workout. And now Medicom solely does the MAFEX stuff for movie lines and Enterbay is stuck doing basketball players. Hot Toys beat out their competition to the point where for they had to move on to other things b/c they simply couldn't compete; so. HT is basically the only real, official game in town for big licenses. Asmus is slowly starting to come around but still need to prove themselves and InArt hasn't officially given us a real release yet. Obviously wouldn't count Star Ace and Blitzway tends to have a pretty big drop in proto-production.
Interesting to hear that. So it's not just neglect, it's actually tactical. As popular as those franchises are I suppose it's easier for them to pump out the same Marvel and Star Wars figures again and again as there's always a sucker who'll buy it all. I fell out of love with Hot Toys a long time ago, they feel like they've lost that connection with the collectors, they're only interested in the $$$. Sure that's business, but they don't have to be quite so blatant about it. They badly need competition, which is why I'll keep backing InArt... as long as InArt deliver on the final product.

Didn't notice the thread title listed 2 releases.

So no semi-BD sculpt at all then. I guess I'd just buy the PT51 though it all hinges on how the headsculpt looks after mass-production. It's really the only reason for me to be interested. I got enough DX13s.

I'm gettin the full BD, puttin it in place of my DX13, leaning on the bar, M79 in hand and refit the DX13 to semi BD and finally putting him against
the full liquid T-1000! Long *** time coming and DX13 prices are crazy!

I'm gettin the full BD, puttin it in place of my DX13, leaning on the bar, M79 in hand and refit the DX13 to semi BD and finally putting him against
the full liquid T-1000! Long *** time coming and DX13 prices are crazy!
Excellent solution for you. Lets hope this figure comes out well.

p.s I'll be responding to your PM, just a bit more involved than my quickfire forum posts that I'm limited to in work. Also have frustrating keyboard issues.

Got my V figure yesterday...possibky the worst figure I've ever purchased. Makes me hesitant on purchasing this figure.

I bought the Fishbone Neo but have yet to unbox.

Figured the sunglasses can mask the Keanu portrait somewhat.

I owned the Hot Toys figure but wanted an extra for a different pose/scene from the first Matrix movie.

What can we expect with the horrible photos of the normal version?
Worst thing about the regular is the sculpt. Hopefully this one isn't such a fail. The battle damage should also help mitigate any facial innacuries, warping issues from production or PT's flat paint apps.

My expectations are appropriately low though.

Aside from the actual sculpt, the paint apps will be key, considering the battle damage effects.

I've got the Hot Toys versions but hope this one is a hit instead of a miss, for those looking to add a T2 "Uncle Bob" to their collection at a reasonable price.

When is this getting released? I want to know what the headsculpt will be like after seeing the regular version (none battle damaged). I hope it still looks like the Enterbay head!

When is this getting released? I want to know what the headsculpt will be like after seeing the regular version (none battle damaged). I hope it still looks like the Enterbay head!

I wish that was printed on the box of the standard version. None battle damaged version. :lol

Excellent solution for you. Lets hope this figure comes out well.

p.s I'll be responding to your PM, just a bit more involved than my quickfire forum posts that I'm limited to in work. Also have frustrating keyboard issues.

Full reverse, new decision made yesterday, although pretty spontaneous. :lol
Send you a PM, bud!

the other present toys t-800 released recently, looking forward to this getting released

I finally preordered my figure today. I think this one will be more passable in face sculpt seeing as he only has half a face. I’m excited for this one.

Last edited:
InArt basically "confirmed" a 1/6 Arnie from T2 in the near future. Queen will be showing a life-size bust with robotic head (and arm?) movement at SDCC. After that they wanna tackle him in 1/6 assuming StudioCanal signs off on that.

preordered deluxe for £147 shipped i guess if needed i can pick up a better head but i am more excited to make an interesting diorama for it, any thoughts.

Back