Present Toys - 1/6 PT-50 & PT-51 T-800 Terminator (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I absolutely don't need a replacement belt though, no way, that's the one thing that does not need replacing. :monkey3
I can see the belt being priced higher than the sculpt when it gets broken down.
Infact someone should do a run of real leather terminator 1/6 belts. seeing as so many peoples t-800's have crumbled belts. :exactly:

It’s cool to hear they're going to try using real leather again. But I hope it turns out better than their Indiana Jones jacket that was too small for the body along with using overly thick leather for this scale

Last edited:
This looks cool and I’m tempted but I think I’m going to sit patiently and see what InArt does…if they actually have the license.

It’s cool to hear they're going to try using real leather again. But I hope it turns out better than their Indiana Jones jacket that was too small for the body along with using overly thick leather for this scale
I doubt it's gonna be real leather, that's way too much work and extra cost. The original DX13 was PVC and so it never flaked. If they just do a straight up "recast" (which is what I think they're going to do) of it then it will most likely just be PVC like HT. They're probably just calling it "real leather" because they know it won't flake

Yes, I absolutely don't need a replacement belt though, no way, that's the one thing that does not need replacing. :monkey3
I can see the belt being priced higher than the sculpt when it gets broken down.
Infact someone should do a run of real leather terminator 1/6 belts. seeing as so many peoples t-800's have crumbled belts. :exactly:
Actually there is already someone doing these for a very cheap price with great quality too.

well...let's see if Hot Toys dares to tease a rerelease of the DX13 or even a 2.0 like with DX19. They should still carry the license and therefore have to put out something to keep it. Just like with Robocop lately *grabs popcorn* :cool:

You never know with Hot Toys - they could indeed come out with a new T2 or T1 figure completely at random - all that seems likely is that it'd be a T-800 reprisal and not a gap-filler for the existing collection such as T2 John Connor or Kyle Reese and T1 Sarah. Furthermore it couldn't and shouldn't be taken as an indication of a general return to Terminator. It could be a one and done figure with their usual radio silence about the prospects of anything else.

View attachment 608612View attachment 608613View attachment 608614View attachment 608615View attachment 608616View attachment 608617View attachment 608618View attachment 608619View attachment 608620View attachment 608621View attachment 608622View attachment 608623

PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – Future Warrior T800

Product Specs:
Name:Future Warrior T800
Product Number: PT-sp50
Scale: 1/6

Product List:
Head sculpture *1 (Including led lamp)
Articulated body*1
Real hand*6
Gatling gun *1
M79 grenade launcher* 1
Pistol * 1
Grenade pouch * 1 (including bullets)
Exclusive platform*1

clothing:
Black leather jacket *1
Black leather pants *1
Dark short sleeve *1
Leather belt *1
boots * 2

Estimate release date 2023 2nd-3rd quarter
(subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

View attachment 608624View attachment 608625View attachment 608626View attachment 608627View attachment 608628View attachment 608629View attachment 608630View attachment 608631

PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – Future Warrior T800

Product Specs:
Name:Future Warrior T800 (Deluxe Edition)
Product Number: PT-sp51
Scale: 1/6

Product List:
Head sculpture *1 (Including led lamp)
Articulated body*1
Real hand*6
Gatling gun *1
M79 grenade launcher* 1
Pistol * 1
Grenade pouch * 1 (including bullets)
Hand damage replacement *1
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Black leather jacket *1
Battle Damaged Leather Clothes * 1
Black leather pants *1
Dark short sleeve *1
Leather belt *1
boots * 2

Estimate release date 2023 2nd-3rd quarter
(subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

:panic::panic:

You never know with Hot Toys - they could indeed come out with a new T2 or T1 figure completely at random - all that seems likely is that it'd be a T-800 reprisal and not a gap-filler for the existing collection such as T2 John Connor or Kyle Reese and T1 Sarah. Furthermore it couldn't and shouldn't be taken as an indication of a general return to Terminator. It could be a one and done figure with their usual radio silence about the prospects of anything else.
Yes, HT could out of nowhere announce more Termy figs, however they havent released anything Terminator related for years. I wish a 3rd party company would fill in some of the missing gaps like a T1 Sarah Connor - Kyle Reese. I can't see HT ever making them.
A bit like Robocop, I wish a company would make a Lewis fig and some of the bad guys, I'm sure they would sell pretty well.

Back