Present Toys - 1/6 PT-57-PT-58 Ghost Hunting Squad (Ghostbusters)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is the only image that's now shown on Facebook, but unless they've used the same factory, materials, and patterns, this is just a Blitzway figure. The sculpt looks like it might be different, but that's a Blitway suit and accessories.

View attachment 625106

I'll want to see a production figure before ordering. I have the Blitzway full set, but would still purchase
Almost looks like an upscaled version of the 1/12 Mezco head, slapped on a Blitzway body

Attachments

• winston1.png
    winston1.png
    245.1 KB · Views: 0
I know this is the only image that's now shown on Facebook, but unless they've used the same factory, materials, and patterns, this is just a Blitzway figure. The sculpt looks like it might be different, but that's a Blitway suit and accessories.

View attachment 625106

I'll want to see a production figure before ordering. I have the Blitzway full set, but would still purchase
If it's actually Present Toys, one of the things that have been doing very very well (unfortunately) is recasting and replicating accessories

If it's actually Present Toys, one of the things that have been doing very very well (unfortunately) is recasting and replicating accessories
I don't belive it is. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, but that outfit matches the BW one I have.

IMG_4759.jpg

Almost looks like an upscaled version of the 1/12 Mezco head, slapped on a Blitzway body
You're right. It absolutely does. However, I think it could still just be the BW sculpt and the angle of the light on his mouth.

Winston was there in the courtroom though. Even if he doesn't have the pack, they can still do him.
True though a little boring just having him stood there without any equipment as in the film he appeared before the judge starts the trial and then disappears.

If someone made GB2 figures they could always package them with the court room clothes as an alternative outfit - Soldier Story were going to include civilian clothes with their cancelled figures.

An alternative would be a version with Louis who was there.

I’d rather a version of them suited (Louis too to be honest) and for Winston not to risk being excluded as the actor has been left off of posters etc since 1984.

I used the Mattel figures and Hasbro heads.

Blitzway cameout before I became a serious 1/6 guy. I like present toys, but will wait and see.

Wanted the car but 2k is a lot. I pray for a deep discount one day on the second market.

I love 3rd parties especially when products will never see a re release or characters the first part will never make.

Eh I'm really not a fan of the dark gray jumpsuits. The only thing I'd want from GB2 are the outfits from the court room scene, since I always thought they looked cool as hell wearing the packs with civilian clothes.

View attachment 625244
Too bad which was the maker that ditched ship when EB or Blitzway announced theirs?

Present has 55 total figures promised -- not sure how many they've delivered so far, or what their percentage of "good" figures is... but I haven't been impressed by them lately, their Mad Max being the most recent disappointment.

Back