PRESENT TOYS 1:6 Collectible Doll Series "Crazy Warrior" (Mad Max)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, to be honest, they just released Lucius Fox...
Proto…
09C44A3F-C975-4AFE-9885-B37C8971BD0E.jpeg
1A15FFB7-E531-493B-9326-AD7839132FA4.jpeg

To final product…
5AB2123C-ED7A-44BB-B509-AF4F7CA4EF98.jpeg
4E22FBAF-E945-441A-A126-DC9457DA8F89.jpeg

You be the judge.

Nothing yet.

He was solicited in October 2020.

Lucius Fox was solicited in November 2020 and just released, so Indy is due around now.
Thanks. I ordered Indy a while back, but I’m so used to Hot Toys waiting times that I wasn’t really too concerned with the Present’s release. Saw your comment and thought he might of been canceled.

Thanks. I ordered Indy a while back, but I’m so used to Hot Toys waiting times that I wasn’t really too concerned with the Present’s release. Saw your comment and thought he might of been canceled.

I think there's a general feeling that Present Toys are being too ambitious in promoting so many new figures, but as always it's a matter of waiting. Especially now with the global disruptions, and the times when workers have been barred from returning to work in China, because their factories were inside quarantine zones.

Things seem really fishy with this company, and that Lucius doesn't instill much confidence. Thank I may roll the dice with the other figure if I pre-order at all. But would be nice to have an option from a company with a decent track record. . .

Premier looks better in many ways. And as mentioned, this company has over-promised.

Not sure how many of the 33 figures they've previewed have actually been delivered and what the score is as far as "meets expectations".

That said, I wouldn't PO from a 3rd party. You just never know.

Back