PRESENT TOYS 1:6 Collectible Doll Series "Crazy Warrior" (Mad Max)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could we see a sideview please ironmann?
The figure looks good. I purchased the boots from this set and they're quite nice.

Could we see a sideview please ironmann?
The figure looks good. I purchased the boots from this set and they're quite nice.
Sure, I took pics with better lighting.
439614-aviary-image-1680275887319.jpeg
439619-aviary-image-1680275746345.jpeg

439613-aviary-image-1680275975031.jpeg
439615-aviary-image-1680275792789.jpeg

Last edited:
Got mine and modded it.
Lapels glued (might move the studs as I think they should be at the extremities of the lapels dunno...)
Shoulder pad, removed the foam and glued armor on pad, glued pad on jacket.
Reworked the leg brace for tighter fit (cut the upper straps attachement and glued them directly to the brace).
Might rework the jacket arms for a tighter fit.
Body is Colton gijoe.
Needs weathering and a head.
Max shirt is black or dark grey?
What others accessories he's missing on the belt?
Thanks for looking
IMG_20230409_130857.jpg

Got mine and modded it.
Lapels glued (might move the studs as I think they should be at the extremities of the lapels dunno...)
Shoulder pad, removed the foam and glued armor on pad, glued pad on jacket.
Reworked the leg brace for tighter fit (cut the upper straps attachement and glued them directly to the brace).
Might rework the jacket arms for a tighter fit.
Body is Colton gijoe.
Needs weathering and a head.
Max shirt is black or dark grey?
What others accessories he's missing on the belt?
Thanks for looking
View attachment 632796
Looking good! What are you doing for a head?

Looking good! What are you doing for a head?
No idea for now.
I have the dark toys ordered so I will see the 2 hs it comes with.
Also hoping some mass produced HS will be released.
Im not getting a custom one for a high price.

I repainted my Present sculpt by darkening the beard and adding the grey to the hair and darkening around the eyes, you can see Mel in there but it still isn’t there. Maybe the chin is too long. Something is off. I have the Dark Toys on order but a recent review made the figure look undersized and the head over sized and yellow in color where the head doesn’t even match the Dark Toys body. Hoping between the Present and Dark Toys I’ll be able to cobble the best of both worlds. I do think the Dark Toys has the best head sculpts and hoping a simply repaint will make it a home run….on a different body. Then it will be time to weather the whole thing.
IMG_2873.jpeg
IMG_2872.jpeg

Isn't this the best one due to the leather clothes yet this thread seems dead and the dark toys thread seems to be the only active one

People move on to the next big want. I think this one had the best outfit, but head was meh....

People move on to the next big want. I think this one had the best outfit, but head was meh....
I know people are trying to convince themselves over on the dark toys thread that the head looks good. The likeness is terrible, its enormous and the paint is throw up green.

I know people are trying to convince themselves over on the dark toys thread that the head looks good. The likeness is terrible, its enormous and the paint is throw up green.
Jeez dude negative much ? Paint jobs terrible yeah but the likeness is better than the head that came with this one, by far. it's also not enormous, it's a little oversized and it depends on what body you use. but hey you keep trying to convince yourself that this one's any better buddy, you're doing the exact thing the people over there are doing, difference is they're not bashing this figure. They both have problems in different areas but they both have good parts aswell

Last edited:
Jeez dude negative much ? Paint jobs terrible yeah but the likeness is better than the head that came with this one, by far. it's also not enormous, it's a little oversized and it depends on what body you use. but hey you keep trying to convince yourself that this one's any better buddy, you're doing the exact thing the people over there are doing, difference is they're not bashing this figure. They both have problems in different areas but they both have good parts aswell
show me exactly where i said that this head is better than the dark toys one, ill wait. theyre both terrible but im not going to buy two figures just for two oversized throw up green heads that have zero likeness to mel gibson. ive actually seen the original sculpt and even that is only about 75% mel. the recast completely lost the rest.

show me exactly where i said that this head is better than the dark toys one, ill wait. theyre both terrible but im not going to buy two figures just for two oversized throw up green heads that have zero likeness to mel gibson. ive actually seen the original sculpt and even that is only about 75% mel. the recast completely lost the rest.
At no point did I say you said that dude, again you're so negative "zero likeness" ? In my opinion it does have some resemblance to Mel. Perfect? Definitely not but definitely not zero likeness, atleast you said oversized this time instead of enormous 🤣 the fact that you are ordering this version and are in this thread bashing the dark toys head sculpt implies (to me atleast) that you prefer this head sculpt over those, you only said they were both terrible after I gave my comment but hey mate this is just my opinion, you have yours 👍

At no point did I say you said that dude, again you're so negative "zero likeness" ? In my opinion it does have some resemblance to Mel. Perfect? Definitely not but definitely not zero likeness, atleast you said oversized this time instead of enormous 🤣 the fact that you are ordering this version and are in this thread bashing the dark toys head sculpt implies (to me atleast) that you prefer this head sculpt over those, you only said they were both terrible after I gave my comment but hey mate this is just my opinion, you have yours 👍
"but hey you keep trying to convince yourself that this one's any better buddy, you're doing the exact thing the people over there are doing, difference is they're not bashing this figure."

Don't start and argument when you can't follow the logic

"but hey you keep trying to convince yourself that this one's any better buddy, you're doing the exact thing the people over there are doing, difference is they're not bashing this figure."

Don't start and argument when you can't follow the logic
I don't need to try and convince myself, in my opinion overall the dark toys one is better to me, simple as that dude 🤣. You also ignored the part were I said "They both have problems in different areas but they both have good parts aswell" I haven't said at any point this version is bad, were you have had nothing but negative things to say about the dark toys one, I think I might be talking to a brick wall though, I'm wasting my time with this convo, how about you enjoy you're max and I'll enjoy mine

Last edited:
i know it is years ago during vts and artfigures era but anyone know where we can find the hollow rivet buttons that uses glue. i remember folks getting it for the shoulder armor now i need something bigger maybe the size of the ones on the collar on this set.

i know it is years ago during vts and artfigures era but anyone know where we can find the hollow rivet buttons that uses glue. i remember folks getting it for the shoulder armor now i need something bigger maybe the size of the ones on the collar on this set.

Search for 'nail art studs' as that's what 1/6 companies use.

e.g.,

s-l1200.jpg

There's a huge variety of styles and sizes but you should find ones in the correct size.

Search for 'nail art studs' as that's what 1/6 companies use.

e.g.,

View attachment 676901

There's a huge variety of styles and sizes but you should find ones in the correct size.
yo man i love you for this but having hard time finding the smooth round ones most i saw seems to be angled instead of smooth and i cant tell from all the blurry promo photos whether they are hollow or flat bottom.

i also found some gold chains.

Back