PRESENT TOYS 1:6 Collectible Doll Series "Crazy Warrior" (Mad Max)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo man i love you for this but having hard time finding the smooth round ones most i saw seems to be angled instead of smooth and i cant tell from all the blurry promo photos whether they are hollow or flat bottom.

i also found some gold chains.

I haven't actively searched for any in years. The last time was for the style on the back of the Terminator Tech Noir jacket, which I'd bought second hand and was missing a few.

It might take some time trawling through listings, but I think you'll eventually find them. Someone must have them on either Ebay or Amazon.

:)

For anyone who's interested here's a direct comparison between the 3 different versions. Outfits only (Jackets, Pants, Shoes and Hands) since I don't have the Premier Toys belt or leg brace.
Only thing I've tempered with are the Dark Toys Jacket and Pants, everything else is completely unfutzed.

1.JPG

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    727.9 KB · Views: 0
For anyone who's interested here's a direct comparison between the 3 different versions. Outfits only (Jackets, Pants, Shoes and Hands) since I don't have the Premier Toys belt or leg brace.
Only thing I've tempered with are the Dark Toys Jacket and Pants, everything else is completely unfutzed.

View attachment 677598
Dark toys seems the best. Present toys look more like Mad Max 1 outfit. Premiere looks too fat.

Now i dont know if the body used has anything to do with the look i am sure it does to some point.

now remind me which one uses genuine leather lol.

Dark toys seems the best. Present toys look more like Mad Max 1 outfit. Premiere looks too fat.

Now i dont know if the body used has anything to do with the look i am sure it does to some point.

True. I also like the Dark Toys one best as far as the look is concerned. It's also the most accurate, in my opinion. But I just don't like the material somehow. I don't know... maybe it's just me but it feels very thin and fragile. But it's easy to wrinkle, so that's a plus.

now remind me which one uses genuine leather lol.

Present Toys allegedly.

Back