Premier Toys Wasteland Gladiator 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in 1/6 Scale? Working music box? o_O
I dont think it was working, just decorative.
If you've got a spare 1500 Dollars ....
$_57.jpg

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 21
Does the jacket unzip and then you can zip it again? I read about not sliding to the end.

I plan to deattach and replace the shoulder pad. is it easy to unglue? or will it rip the pleather?

Does the jacket unzip and then you can zip it again? I read about not sliding to the end.

You can unzip it all the way. But you have to be careful of the slider as it can come right off the end, and can be tricky to get back on again.

I plan to deattach and replace the shoulder pad. is it easy to unglue? or will it rip the pleather?

Mine ripped unknowingly during one of the body swaps. The shoulder armour detached taking a piece of pleather with it. The glue there must've been stronger than they used on the holster leg straps.

My old Geewhiz pleather suit was ruined so I changed to the new Premier Toys (jacket and trousers). We will see if its good or bad pleather....
BEFORE
IMG_20220119_190547.jpg

AFTER, pending changing the metal tag to the new jacket
IMG_20220120_082223.jpg

I will use the suit for now and the hands.

Thank you for the tip about the zipper. I was careful for it not to come out of the rail

My old Geewhiz pleather suit was ruined so I changed to the new Premier Toys (jacket and trousers). We will see if its good or bad pleather....
BEFORE
View attachment 557053

AFTER, pending changing the metal tag to the new jacket
View attachment 557055

I will use the suit for now and the hands.

Thank you for the tip about the zipper. I was careful for it not to come out of the rail
I like the suit but that head is way too big for that….
The new head looks goo though? Why not use that?

Nice, thinking of the can of Dinki-Di. How cool would a Gyro Captain figure be, with his wooden spoon.
I would definitely get that figure, if done right...

The gyrocopter would be cool, as well. Not really that big in size, aside from the rotor blades.

He'll need his cigar, crossbow and the snake.

GyroCapt.jpg

Back