1/6 PREMIER Toys - The Reptilian - Dr. Biology (Versions A & B)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20221101_152835.jpg
20221101_152842.jpg
20221101_152922.jpg

Anyone know where I can get one of these in the UK?
I can’t see it available anywhere in the U.K. and it appears to be sold out at all the Hong Kong resellers I’m aware of, which would have been your next best best.

Looks like Europe will be your best option now or gamble with a Chinese seller via eBay.
Remember those good old days when free access to the European market gave us tons of buying options and just meant slightly higher than domestic shipping costs? Now you’ll have to eat high shipping and high customs and VAT charges. ‘Taking back control’ was totally worth it…

I can’t see it available anywhere in the U.K. and it appears to be sold out at all the Hong Kong resellers I’m aware of, which would have been your next best best.

Looks like Europe will be your best option now or gamble with a Chinese seller via eBay.
Remember those good old days when free access to the European market gave us tons of buying options and just meant slightly higher than domestic shipping costs? Now you’ll have to eat high shipping and high customs and VAT charges. ‘Taking back control’ was totally worth it…
Ha ha thanks for the reply. Hey at least we can have a blue passport now! lol

Sugo have just invoiced me for this and looks like they have extra in stock if anyone interested. Just the version A Lizard figure I think.

Very happy with this figure. Like others would prefer the more classic snouty look but wow this is hugely impressive for third party. The sculpting is terrific, especially inside the open mouth. Bendable tail, two sets of hands, cannisters also nice touches.

My only complaints are the big gaps at the top of the legs are a bit too toy like, wired coat would have been great and the left ankle is very loose but most of these things are fixable.

Will take better photos when I get a chance

0A47E403-2F83-4237-8089-1BDA50AF63FC.jpeg

Very happy with this figure. Like others would prefer the more classic snouty look but wow this is hugely impressive for third party. The sculpting is terrific, especially inside the open mouth. Bendable tail, two sets of hands, cannisters also nice touches.

My only complaints are the big gaps at the top of the legs are a bit too toy like, wired coat would have been great and the left ankle is very loose but most of these things are fixable.

Will take better photos when I get a chance

View attachment 621599
Yeah he looks really good and it seems like he is properly scaled as well, should match up really well with the Hot Toys Spiderman figures

Back