1/6 PREMIER Toys - The Reptilian - Dr. Biology (Versions A & B)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on Facebook:
Im glad he is bigView attachment 602008

Saw this on Facebook:

He does seem pretty huge but it doesn’t bother me. I’m collecting Spidey villains simply for being Spidey villains and movie Venom and Carnage are also gigantic so at least Lizard won’t look out of place in comparison to them.
I was afraid he would be small,big gamble on this preorder . I'm glad I was wrong! Premier toys did a good job.

Yes but he also looks 1/5 (?) scale??!!
He looks in scale to me. He was huge in the movie
162299ae5decf11646893797.jpg
Lizard1.jpg
2e49eb42ca8230ea-600x338 (1).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
ASM-Spidey-vs-Lizard.jpg

Not sure if it’s the correct scale for ASM or not (scales out to maybe 8.25’). The character seemed quite a bit smaller in NWH (7’ at most). Otherwise, figure does look vert cool.

Last edited:
Looks quite good in the video. May try to pick one up in a couple of weeks if they last. Otherwise the Spider-Man base version will have to suffice.

Got my invoice from Kghobby earlier, so excited to get this figure!

I want mine to be leaning over like that too… I reckon he looks more menacing and iconic in that pose! Good job :)

Does he stand up ok with that pose?

Surprisingly, he seems pretty balanced in this pose. The trick is getting his feet properly spaced so they can act as a good base for the weight distribution. The tail seems to work as a counter balance as well, which I was surprised by.

I posted the pictures up on Reddit as well as my impressions of the piece which is as follows:

I just received this guy today (a day early!). First impressions...

He's HUGE. Not out of scale huge, but a massive piece representing the Lizard's large appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man.

Very nicely detailed! It's quite surprising that this is a third party unlicensed figure considering just how much attention to detail is in this guy. Paint apps are great and the sculpting is top notch. He looks exactly like the movie character! Another cool detail is that the tail is actually molded into the body itself instead of just being attached. The lab coat is suitably torn and dirtied. He comes with two serum canisters that are also detailed pretty well. His only other accessories are two alternate hands, but I can't imagine him coming with much else anyhow.

Limited articulation... the elbows are single bend and I was a little bummed about that. There's more articulation to the legs, but the arms themselves are limited. I've also already had a peg snap in one of the hands, so that was a bummer. Also, while the tail has some articulation, it's not much and sadly the wire within does not travel the full length of the tail. It also tends to look wrinkled and unnatural when bent too much. The head has a decent amount of movement, so that's a plus.

As you can see with him posed next to both Spidey *and* Venom, he dwarfs them... if not in height (in the case of Venom) his sheer mass is impressive. He's actually making me consider picking up an ASM Spidey now!

Overall, I have to say he's a great piece. If you have the chance and can swing the price, I recommend grabbing him while you can!

Also, here's some comparison pics with Classic Suit Spider-Man and Venom to give people a better idea of the sheer size of this dude.

Attachments

• 20221019_202525.jpg
    20221019_202525.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221019_202543.jpg
    20221019_202543.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221019_202653.jpg
    20221019_202653.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Ha, you turned him into Killer Croc - only a few problems with that: 1. Croc has no tail. 2. He's not really a mutated beast. 3. He's not that gigantic
All depends on which comic reference you use - he has had a tail, and no tail; he has been human size and gigantic size; he's been mutated with alien DNA (latest comic by Garth Ennis) and given birth; he was a wrestler with a disease, etc. It's the comics, no limits to our imagination.

All depends on which comic reference you use - he has had a tail, and no tail; he has been human size and gigantic size; he's been mutated with alien DNA (latest comic by Garth Ennis) and given birth; he was a wrestler with a disease, etc. It's the comics, no limits to our imagination.
Yeah, true. Some instances have him truly monstrous in a real departure from his original, classic form.

Back