1/6 PREMIER Toys - The Reptilian - Dr. Biology (Versions A & B)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=383871&extra=page=1
r1.jpg
r3.jpg
r4.jpg
r5.jpg
r6.jpg
r7.jpg
r8.jpg
r9.jpg
r10.jpg
r11.jpg
r12.jpg
r13.jpg

PT-003
The 1/6th scale The Reptilian (Version A) Collectible Figure features:
- Highly realistic detailed head sculpt
- Highly detailed scaly creature skin textured sculpture
- Especially hand-painted and blended in multiple greens colors and olive drab
- 1/6 scale body with 17 points of articulation
- Outer skin in vinyl material on a PVC body with soft PVC tail
- Approximately 42 cm tall
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair semi-opened hands

Costume:
- One (1) white torn lab coat

Accessories:
- Two(2) Serum canisters

Now that’s a pretty ambitious figure for a third party company right there. Looks good but I couldn’t point out any inaccuracies if I wanted to.

Very cool.

Now let's see some unlicensed Alien figures, seeing as these third-party companies don't have any problems sculpting specialized bodies.

I’ve never heard of this company. What other figures have they produced and actually released? This looks impressive. Will wait to see final product though.

That's one more overtly reptilian/dinosaur-y head from top end comic/TAS style of the Lizard. Which makes me want to pick it up.

Maybe could work for a Killer Croc too...

I started scrolling and hoping for a lab coat- soon as that image appeared, I was in. Just wish there was a TAS, long-snout alternate head option.

Seems unlikely HT will do this and he’s definitely not important enough to need the ‘best’ iteration so this will more than suffice.

What are the odds this is just Toys Era under yet another name to protect them from Marvel law suits?

It's TE yeah, they're operating under a bunch of different names now because of HT/Sideshow relentlessly going after them in 2020.
Anyway, doubt HT will do this so worth picking up to complete the No Way Home lineup, of course HT might surprise us all and drop a teaser of Lizard out of spite. :lol

Version A looks good. If this is really Toys Era, I'm in.

Who is Version B supposed to look like - does that resemble a video game version of Dr. Curt Connors? Looks nothing like Rhys Ifans.

The Lizard just doesn't work for me without his crocodile head from the comics. This design for the character is just blah. If the MCU ever does a new version of him--doubtful, I know--hopefully Feige gives us a more comic book-accurate interpretation.

The full on Lizard looks good! Nice to see it's getting made and it gives another character for Spidery's rogues.

It's not cheap but at 42cm it's the same height as the OG Hulk, and it sounds like it'll be made of comparable materials.
Yeah, he’s a big boy for sure. If they can make it look like the proto and have decent joints and all then it will be worth it. The paint apps on something like this are critical and 3rd party companies are usually hit and miss in that department.

The figures actually look pretty cool even though I’ve never been a fan of this look for Lizard.
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of this look when ASM came out but I must admit, I'm more likely to pull the trigger on this than the new HT Electro from NWH. That's got a great Jamie Foxx sculpt but otherwise is very uninspiring.

Back