Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been working on my lighting and had to bust out my two Predators.

DSC_0500.jpgDSC_0510.jpg

While I love my CP the fact is the body is terrible. I don?t know about all of you, but mine is literally floppy now, the head barely stays on also.

Thank god for strong stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it bothers me, too. Not a well designed neck joint at all. Purposely hid it in shadow in the wide shot :)

While I love my CP the fact is the body is terrible. I don?t know about all of you, but mine is literally floppy now, the head barely stays on also.

Thank god for strong stands.

The heads on both Classic and City Hunter have always rolled off easily for me, drives me nuts. They still stand just fine, though.

Do you guys pose yours a lot? I have the first jungle hunter and his joints are still tight but hes been in the same position for 10+ years.

My Classic Predator is in the box currently, but when I had him out last he seemed fine as far as joints. I bought it used too so I’m not sure how the previous owner handled the figure. Personally I mainly kept him in a fairly basic stance.

Has anyone ever taken apart the figure to tighten the joints? The crotch area of mine seems loose.

On a side note, been having this figure for almost 8 years and he's still stunning to this day.

465247E6-9F0A-464B-A857-308BBD7AD888.jpeg

People if you want your classic Predator to look more like the 87 version hit up Cro.Customs. He is super talented dude and will elevate your predator so much!!!

Last edited:
Despite desperately wanting the ultimate Jungle Hunter figure, I decided to port over the old MMS90 accessories onto the Classic and sold the MMS90. I really wanted to keep my MMS90 and I think there's a lot of merits to it but I think this is the better way to go for a decent Jungle Hunter representation.

51666189410_6dbce2ecd8_o.jpg

the additional left shoulder plating was a bit higher in the movie. a lot higher actually, going under the main shoulder piece.

изображение_2021-11-09_185936.png

and the spine trophy's holding thread went across the chest, not over one shoulder.

изображение_2021-11-09_190236.png

also you might consider upgrading to tylerdurdem's P1 helmet. they were made for MMS90 face but suddenly fit the Classic's helmet perfectly, well maybe with some blu tac for avoiding falling completely.

though i don't believe those babies are available anymore.

Last edited:
Wish taylerdurdem made a P1 helmet that matched the color of the Classic armor. It's the reason I never pursued one myself.

His P2 helmet goes perfectly with the CH 2.0.

Wish taylerdurdem made a P1 helmet that matched the color of the Classic armor. It's the reason I never pursued one myself.
but P1 helmet should not match the armor. it should be much lighter and whiter.

JdJa5gQ.jpg
004dpaintingpredatormas.jpg
games.jpg
helmetwater_02.jpg

and TD's helmet fits that description... in general. if it was even less metal, it would be even better.

it's funny but the only thing that P2's helmet should match are his gauntlets. well, also the jacket but minus deep darkening. and the disc and netgun and medpack, but they aren't armor pieces.
P2 has at least 4 types of differently colored parts in his armor, even his hip armor must be different (and i'm not talking about the copper disc now), but, as HT didn't notice any of them and made them all the same, a perfectly fitting helmet is the only logical solution in case of a figure.

Last edited:
I picked up one of these at a good price, very happy with it. Even happier German Beast is still making his upgrade kits :D. One question for all you experts though - the leather straps - is it a single loop around each knee/elbow joint and tied off, or is it wrapped around more than once?

Back